Will it be kino?

will it be kino?

Attached: 4465465.jpg (738x900, 158.43K)

>puffs cigar while buttrock plays
>”I’m sorry, China”

John Cena should have been Albert Wesker

10 years ago

The key would be to tell him it’s a serious reboot and then edit it into a slapstick comedy

It needs to be done like the Dredd movie. Duke needs to start off already badass, not give a shit about anything, and just kick some ass and save the day with no fucking relationship drama, no substantial character development (at least for Duke himself) and the only payoffs should be action-related.

What it probably will be is an origin story where Duke's heart gets broken, long scenes of him holding back tears, Duke going shopping for the iconic sunglasses, a badass woman leading him into action, etc etc.

>Shake It, Bambino!

Attached: image-124805.jpg (600x733, 68.18K)

it would be funnier if it was serious relationship drama with a fucked up plastic hooker who is borderline retarded

make him like johnny bravo

Bambino means child or little kid
You would want to say "piccola" or something like that

Honestly would have been coolest in early 90's. Before CGI took over, with practical effects. Total Recall style.

>John Xina
>playing American badass
no, fuck that kneeling faggot

underrated
have a social credit, kind stranger

>DUKE THEME GETS LOUDER AND LOUDER
>I'M HERE TO BE AN ALLY TO STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMEN AND CHEW BIODEGRADABLE GUM AND I'M ALSO A TRANS AND BLACK ALLY

>Im going to shit down this poop recycle machine because its good for the informant
>trans rights are human rights, you white, nazi shitbag

No.

I wanted a b word in Italian that's close to the English word baby.
So is piccola the sort of affectionate term I'd call my girlfriend?

read it in his voice thanks I hate it

Yes, or you could say "bambina" which has somehow similar meaning in this case, it would be something like "little girl".
You could also just say "amore" especially if you're talking with your girlfriend i guess.

Why does he look like Henry Cavill here?

Nothing is kino anymore

Dolph Lundgren would be a better Duke even today.

Attached: CHAD.jpg (480x720, 52.45K)

Having this Chinese loving faggot play such an American icon. Can you imagine the faggotry of it all.

Fine speech
>dun na na dun na na
But you suck lol
>guitar riff

>dolph plays Duke as a clearly past his prime guy trying to find relevance in the modern world
Cobra Kai shows that the formula works. I’d be interested.

Duke probably was based on prime Dolph. The resemblance is here.

Attached: 1659465684992609.jpg (600x400, 18.45K)