Now that the dust has settled... who was in the wrong here?

Now that the dust has settled... who was in the wrong here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94.27K)

Everyone knows it's Ethan for being a slimey kike, but Any Forums is contrarian so everyone will say Crowder.

Doesnt matter who Ethan is talking to. The right answer is always Ethan.

Ethan is a retard

Kill the jew and his corpse wife

But isn't Crowder like a stealth crossdresser? Guy's obsessed with trannies...

both are grifter

why is this fucking autist still relevant?

Crowder isn't. He's just seeling mugs with his name on while BTFO leftwing snowflakes.

I would fuck his wife

Can I get a QRD?

They're both awful. But at least Ethan was once funny. Crowder is and always has been embarrassingly unfunny.

fpbp

>who was in the wrong?
Find the most Jewish side and you’ll have your answer.
If no Jews are directly involved -as is often the case since they like to operate from the shadows- determine which side has more Jewish backers.
In this case Klein is Jewish and Crowder is not so I need look no further for an answer

>two 100 iq retards arguing culture war shit
I hope they both perish

>He's just seeling mugs with his name on while BTFO leftwing snowflakes.
thats literally definition of grifter you dumb retard

Did Steven come out of the closet yet???

This, he's just a genuinely unlikeable human being, has no charm about him and has no good nature either.
You don't need to be charming or attractive to be a likeable person as a podcast host, but at least you need a human side to yourself.
He has fuck all, he's a fat aging cunt who is bitter and hateful as fuck, has God awful politics and is under fuck knows how many antidepressants of his own admission

Dude on the right looks 45. Change my mind.

Attached: 1659527970442030.jpg (623x501, 66.44K)

I hate Crowder But I despise Ethan.
So ultimately, Ethan gets the nod for wrongness.

heh.. fuckin libtards. I challenge anyone of you fools I can win any debat-
OH NO SAM SEDER
WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE
*starts nervously laughing and fidgeting*
*runs away*

Attached: 1657200184985.jpg (1280x720, 266.8K)

>But isn't Crowder like a stealth crossdresser? Guy's obsessed with trannies...

Attached: soy commie.jpg (680x1067, 78.27K)

you know crowder is a huge zionist and BFF's with ben shapiro right

idk why incels like him, he's not one of us

crowder is based and cool

Getting a mug in exchange of monetary value is not a grift retard. grifting is like when a leftwinger still accepts donations despite being a millionaire and not contributing a penny to their own ideology

I don't like crowder but Ethan weighs like 400lbs now and fat people are retarded so Ethan it is

Nope. Take it to Any Forums

Attached: 1637454674468.png (500x500, 37.82K)

I want Ethan to watch as I sodomize Hila with my uncut penis.

Stayven will make a good point once in awhile. Ethan used to do edgy humor but now acts like he never did any of that and anyone who did should have their life ruined.

Attached: 8B52A425-D5E5-4A38-B394-82B3A19D4D69.jpg (1201x423, 201.61K)

>invite someone on your show
>ambush them by having a slimy and hostile guest join
Ethan was in the wrong 100%. It's not even debatable.

Destiny unironically destroyed Sam Seder in a recent debate. I genuinely don't understand why conservatives refuse to debate him when they can easily beat him.

Crowder challenged Klien to a debate. Klien admitting he would lose brought Sam Seder to debate in his place. Crowder has a reputation for debating people he would easily win against and has repeatedly avoid debating Seder because he doesn't want to be embarrassed.
Crowder got pissed and accused Klien of Ambushing him with Seder, but came off looking like a pussy because he wouldn't debate the guy, which is what klien wanted anyway.

What happened and why should anyone care

>nothing personnel, chud

Attached: 1652798150576.jpg (1280x720, 61.84K)

Didn't stayven just almost die of cancer? Did he get his hot wife pregnant yet? No? Then he's confirmed gay.

Let the Dune Coons care about who is a Zionist
I care about who is Jewish

Who cares. It was fucking hilarious

Theres no reason for you to care and I don't have the will or energy to explain it for you.

palestine comes first. JIDF confirmed.

the conservatoids are idiots and would still lose. Like him or not, Destiny is a debatelord

if you had sex you'd be less angsty about jews

now BEFORE you reject my proposal outright, PLEASE try it before you bash it.

Cool then the thread can get deleted or moved to pol

>Crowder has a reputation for debating people he would easily win against
Those people willingly tried to "change his mind" he didn't seek them out. Bringing in someone else to debate for you is a slimy kike move, but hey mission accomplished gotta get rid of any e-celebs that aren't leftwing.

Literally who

Both of them suck