-ACK

-ACK

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 09-08-19 Godfather-Luca-Brasi-Strangulation-300x159.jpg (WEBP Image 547 × 290 pixels).png (1094x580, 613.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwMOvx8kvSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why no Luca prequel?

Hey, Sollozzo!

Attached: 2021-11-16 14-33-50.webm (720x404, 2.93M)

How'd they get their food so quickly?

always found it goofy how long the mcclusky sits their mnunching after being shot in the forehead
a good place has all the stuff on the menu ready to go the only thing that is made "fresh" is the meat
the veggies are already cooked and warm in the kitchen

does he bump the camera at :22?

I AM HERE OUT OF RESPECT TO MY FATHER, VITO "CORLEONE" ANTOLINI! AND YOU, SOLOZZO "THE TURK", SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO BRING AN OUTSIDER, A POLICE OFFICER AT THAT, TO OUR SITDOWN! THE OLDTIMERS, NAMELY LUCKY LUCCIANO, ORGANISED THIS THING LIKE A PARAMILITARY ORGANISATION SO THAT NOBODY COULD GIVE UP THE BOSSES! YOU'D THINK THERE NEVER WAS AN ANTONIO MEIUCCI THE WAY THEY TREAT PEOPLE!

this was the most kino scene in both movies

He does

ive seen way too many rekt threads and the scene, while it is kino, is unrealistic

>Maybe I should continue putting the screws on Sonny. He's emotional enough to be manipulated.
>Nah, I'll just have a sitdown with his Marine Corps brother who helped saved their father in the hospital.
Sollozzo was a retard.

Lucas Brassi sleeps with the fishes

criminals are what they are

Attached: caccamo.jpg (180x230, 9.83K)

>Luca Brasi sleeps with Derf Ishuss
Who was Derf Ishuss and why was Luca Brasi fucking them such a big deal?

>this was the most kino scene in both movies

No. That would be the baptismal sequence.

Unironically too gruesome and depressing. In the book, he forces a midwife to throw a baby into a furnace then threatens to kill her if she tells anyone. She asks Vito for help and that's when he hires Luca as his muscle man.

Same with the guy in 2 who young Vito shoots through the cheek. He stands there like it was a bad slap when the back of his brain would have been blown out.

Based Caccamo

Coppola confirmed talentless hack

youtube.com/watch?v=mwMOvx8kvSc

Attached: pepe musecrii.jpg (600x500, 30.75K)