Society owes me a loving girlfriend

Society owes me a loving girlfriend.

Attached: kisspng-4chan-pol-pepe-the-frog-anonymous-clip-art-bant-international-random-amp-quot-thread-57-5b8a6d300be250.2892086315357985760487.png (900x900, 130.59K)

No one owes you anything.

I’ll be your trans gf user :3c

we'll look into it and get back to you

Putting the gun down, user. You don't wanna do this.

ok ok but put the gun down user, let's not do anything silly

Attached: 1658959025365026.jpg (1116x1011, 115.53K)

That's not true at all. For starters there's good Samaritan laws but I think they're all "tort" law like it means just if something happens. Like if I kick someone out from under some kind of shelter during a severe weather emergency and something happens to them I could be liable. But they can't just otherwise tell some cop and something happen happen me. Its not a literal law or whatever. But in court it actually is.

also OP is owed a loving gf

get one then

Well true good point and just for absolute bare minimum starters prostitution. It's a literal violation of good samaritan tort law to outlaw prostitution. And all of this is founded in the 5th and 14th amendments right to due process going back at least to the magna carta a thousand years ago.

Why not just become the girlfriend you always wanted

There are plenty of girl (males) out there who would happily be your gf. You have no one to blame but yourself.

No there aren't. There's a high demand for passing trannies in my country and there's very little trannies so the ones that do pass can not only get chads but even sugar daddies

Yes but you're in line after I get one, so hop to it. Don't dilly dally, the longer you wait to give me a gf the longer you wait to get your own. You're living in society, you're part of society. Do your part OP and get me my GF.
CHOP CHOP!

Society owes me a black gf

Attached: pepe.png (660x603, 345.38K)

Fine, I suppose I'll stop paying taxes then

I just wish somebody would be nice to me

Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy.

You owe the government taxes though, because they own you. You're branded cattle, with a serial number and everything.

fuck you!

Just be attractive.

Is it just me, or are things getting crazier out there?

Why do you faggots spend so much time fucking whining instead of actually trying to get things you want? It's extremely annoying. Getting a gf is not hard.

Getting a gf isn't that hard, yes. Try reading my post again and see the distinction between what you wrote and what I wrote. No woman will ever love 90% of us here, period. Most of them are evil and incapable of unconditional love nowadays.

Well, no one can force someone to love you. Even if "society" forced someone to be your gf, there is no guarantee she would love you. So you just have to keep trying to build a good relationship with a good person until you make it.

>No one can force someone to love you
Objectively false. Arranged marriages from 100 years ago had an almost non existent divorce rate. Sexual revolution is the biggest disaster human society will ever endure.