Justified

Attached: QUARLES.png (670x528, 255.58K)

one of the weakest season antagonist

Hard disagree, season 4(the weakest) needed someone like him if anything

he was the best, along with his bushy eyebrow henchman

>Finish season 5
>Season 6 is behind a paywall
Thx Jeff, I hate it

>we need a homosexual actor who larps as straight

I feel like he had great build up and then his whole arc fizzled out pathetically. Like the scene where he storms into the bar to threaten Raylan is great, and then he proceeds to fumble around aimlessly and impotently before his harebrained scheme to rob Limehouse, and then having his hand cut off without seeing him either die or ever mentioned again. He was built up like the type of villain who would get two whole seasons to oppose Raylan and be such a maniac that Boyd teams up with Raylan also, because he represents a big urban crime syndicate and is a threat to them all

filtered.
quarls was kino.

his character is kinda gay too tho.

did you miss the part where he gets in more and more trouble with theo and then copes by becoming an oxy addict?
its also hinted at more than once that quarls already fucked up multiple times before, so its not really a stretch.

Is Wynn an attractive man?

Attached: 1369979374384.gif (400x400, 1.57M)

I like the idea of these things being his own undoing, only after a bit more of a substantial arc. It has been a while since I've seen the season, but I recollect not really enjoying how the arc ended and the stuff to describe where he becomes a fumbling fuck up only occurring after that bar confrontation

You're not misremembering. Quarls was great for a decent stretch of episodes but about half way in he is just a fuck up.

Not particularly, but the RV bumps him to a 7.

The only time he played a good man was in Ravenous and Band of Brothers.
This is ironic because he is a really good man IRL.

>on-rail sliding cuff gun
keynote

Attached: 5c1c8dfd87daa50da234e4e46de953a2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

i always asked me how he wore these without popping them out involuntarily because he gestured a bit too much with his arms.

>Henry Cavil is busy sir

>The couple have five children, Morgan "Little Buck"[18] Patrick (born November 28, 2005), Catherine Maggie (born May 14, 2007), London Jane (born January 11, 2010), Clover Elizabeth (born August 15, 2011),[19][20] and James Hamilton (born March 31, 2014).[21] He has stated that he refuses to perform sex or kissing scenes because of his faith and respect for his wife. He said he was fired from the TV series Scoundrels for his refusal in performing sex scenes.
He is very good at larping as straight so it seems haha

>Little Buck
Uhh bussy bros....

DISARMED

He refuses to do straight sex scenes because touching a woman would give him a panic attack.

This is now a Crowe thread

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.54K)