Why do actors get like no views on youtube?

Why do actors get like no views on youtube?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 9.59.21 AM.png (1352x396, 524.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OYmK5M4iMg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQYEsa8EhxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good morning, schizo.

That guy sucks.
His only good roles were Trainspotting and the Polanski film.

like i dont know like wow

meanwhile, chuu got 5.8 million views on this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=3OYmK5M4iMg
why isn't hollywood casting her?

Attached: 1621223023781.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Because GQ spams dumb shit so everyone hits "do not recommend channel" and the algorithm learns.
The same is true for all legacy shit trying to come into the digital space. You think you're OWED views, you're not, you're not owed a damn thing. The people who built good channels based on quality content have earned their place in my recommended videos. Why the fuck would I sub to some blue check marks making low effort shit?

Celebrities don't have the same reach they did in the 90's, everyone knows they are idiots by just checking their profiles one time.

Some of those are interesting. Didnt Lithgow just do one? I liked that one. Ewan is okay but I'll pass.

>The people who built good channels based on quality content have earned their place in my recommended videos.
kek, there's plenty of complete garbage getting recommended on youtube with 1mil+ views.

I was surprised to see it but yes, the do not recommend thing actually does work.

>Pedo supporter
Yeah no thanks I'll pass.
If Emma Watson does one though, where she breaks down every scene from teeth test onwards with in depth discussion on her cunny et cetera, I'll certainly give it a watch,

I don't think I ever enjoyed anything as much as I enjoyed telling youtube to fuck right off with American Late Nite and having it actually listen.

came here to post this
the age of the movie star is over
now is the age of the brand

Probably because she doesn't speak English? I don't know just a wild thought.

He's fucking on YouTube ads all the fucking time with those Travelecetra or whatever like JFC isn't Disney paying you enough for Star Wars already?

that's a good question. jeremy piven started a podcast and it rarely breaks 1,000 views.

Make no mistake. Ewan is soulless as hell. George Lucas made him tolerable.

she's on her way to proficiency
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQYEsa8EhxE

Attached: 1618321950611.webm (920x858, 2.47M)

What a take.

Because 99% of her views are from Korea, and many of those are botted.

people arent actually retarded, and youtube has competition
People know what is advertising and whats entertainment