Thread is clear I got your 6 brothers

>thread is clear I got your 6 brothers
>MOVE IN

Attached: the-terminal-button-1645118214291.jpg (563x563, 51.3K)

pratt is so cringe in this show

>roger, cumming up your behind

Attached: 1613134348682.webm (1220x1080, 1.88M)

Another failed hollywood attempt to not get mogged by anime.

Attached: Gate-Anime-Visual-2-304132419.jpg (1000x1423, 866.8K)

is that a tactical baseball hat?

yeap, i'm thinkin this is a cringe post

>ywn get brain tumors from unregulated super pills and shoot shitskins with your bros

Why live

Agree.

Even that homo garbage called SEAL Team is leagues better. And that's saying a lot.

Well done OP, I definitely cringed at your post.

>I AM MOOOOVING

Attached: the-terminal-list-review-2.jpg (1200x630, 51.51K)

Nah

>movemovemove
but does he also
>go go go

>builds EFP IED
> doesn't surround it with sandbags to confine the explosion and reduce likelihood of civvie casualties
2/10 would not operate operationally with

Attached: kangaroo punch.jpg (680x476, 57.6K)

>tactical tomahawk
cringe

Sandbox

no, they make better throwing weapons than knives. there's a reason frontiersman carried them as well as big knives

When you throw one, how do you know it'll land on the blade and not the handle? Never understood that

You're not tossing it in a straight line but on an arc and the weight of the head aids rotation right as it starts to drop. You get good enough and you can time it to hit with either the head or the haft but starting out you just have to get the feel for where the head drops for how hard you toss it.

shitloads of tedious practice and even then its not perfect every time

Attached: marvin gun.jpg (808x610, 55.35K)

DId anyone else think he was the bad guy? Like he was supposed to be the unknown name on the cap list, thats why he had memory loss. Kinda like Bourne trilogy

breasts

Downrange?

Attached: night land spurdo.png (910x626, 38.08K)

>tactical elite operators
>Use Vortex red dots

Attached: billy-herrington.gif (640x478, 2.66M)

with my bros

best series of recent times

you got eyes on them?

is this good or are you guys paid shills?

eh

would have actually been good and caught me by surprise, but i suspected Ben since the start, although i did stop suspecting him at one point until the unknown name on the cap list

no because amnesia-or-not, that would be completely out of his established character.

I thought even his friend ending up being guilty wasnt good. I guess it explains why he was so motivated to help the protagonist no matter what, but him agreeing to be part of the conspiracy to begin with didnt seem plausable.

It's a meme don't bother brother

Why does gay people fuck it up for everyone
I think that cloth combo is cool as fuck but I know it's taken over by gays and it's now a gay staple and looks so fucking gay.
Like chest harnesses.
I fucking hate gay people.

>him agreeing to be part of the conspiracy to begin with didnt seem plausable
ptsd is a legit problem, the animal tests didn't indicate cancer and $20 million buys a lot of surfboards

Attached: bodybuild hyperborea.jpg (949x535, 63.63K)

I just saw the first episode.
I may continue watching it.
Some things I don't like:
Looks the the evil guy is BIG PHARMA, and I don't like that, I would rather be it the actual goverment fucking up their soldiers with the drugs (Even if they get it from BIG PHARMA).
It's like making an mk ultra-based movie and the evil guys are BIG PHARMA supplying the drugs. Come the fuck on.
Other than that it's a punisher kinda thing I guess "They killed my family I'm gonna kill them all"

if you like stuff like shooter then you'll like this
should've been tightened to 6 episodes