When did it jump the shark?

When did it jump the shark?

Was it the meteor scene or a scene before that?

Attached: 1200px-Lost_main_title.svg.png (1200x636, 71.52K)

What meteor scene?

Season 3 was the last good one
4 was shit, 5 was ok
6 was.. I don't even know what 6 was but every time I rewatch I consider the season 5 finale the series finale

With the time travel.

The meteor that hits Hurley's chicken shop

It never did.

>When did it jump the shark?
When Jacob showed up and it started focusing on magic and shit. By season 6 with all that magic well shit it was unsalvageable.

John's resurrection should have been real because the island had healing properties and he had faith, or something like that. I don't know if it was just fanon but I've heard several people say over the years that the island was supposed (literally written to be) purgatory, but like the buddist version of it or something, and it would work well like that, with people passing on to the afterlife when they were ready, but John's faith keeping him there because that was the form in which he was happiest.

that shit didn't affect the plot at all, it was just silly scene to show how crazy hugo's life was
you probably seethe at pic related
>noo it would be impossible for him to walk in that state
then just pretend it didn't happen, it literally doesn't affect the plot, and it's not like the show is full of these moments

Attached: file.png (1440x803, 461.05K)

I don't think the time travel stuff is bad, but I can see normal people being repelled by it, it's not complicated but it's waaay to far from what the show was at the beginning. At least they started slowly intruducing it in season 3, so it's not that much of a shock by season 5, but still.

It didn't.
I swear the majority of people who bitch about this show and particularly its ending were watching it for the wrong reasons to begin with.

when the hatch was opened. That's when the really stupid shit starts.

nikki and paulo was the moment it jumped

It never really "jumped the shark" but killing off John was the worst decision they ever made and the show got significantly worse after that

Hugo and the reporter's crew were too close to the shop when the meteor hit, they would have been incinerated

>When did it jump the shark?
Never

>ruins your show
no need to thank us user

Attached: 6E78D463-C91C-40A2-B904-F547B615B4B6.jpg (1284x624, 580.38K)

>but killing off John was the worst decision they ever made
Kind of agree, Flocke was such a retarded plot line.

This.

Why were they in the middle of the jungle, again? Were they worshipping the big black and obviously evil cloud of death or what was it? I can't remember because it was so long since it aired.

It never jumped the shark, but season 4-6 are a different genre than 1-3.

>His actual character name is Lennon

This is when they really lost me.

Attached: Missed You Too Sawyer.jpg (792x2383, 229.11K)

No they were anti-smoke monster guy, other than that it wasn't really clear.

When Kate blows up her dad and drives away on a motorcycle with the explosion behind her. I don’t get why people say this is a deep show, it’s fucking CSI tier

stop misusing that fucking word
tho ya that scene was p stupid
no.. this show is literally the only time time travel ever worked for me. they did a good job of introducing it plausibly and the material was compelling
i'd say they only jumped the shark when they bothered to explain the source of the island

But if they were anti-smoke then why did they hang out in the temple in the jungle he was haunting instead of at the beach with Jacob? Wasn't the temple even for worshipping the BBSC, with holes in a wall for it to possess people and shit?

Why would I waste 100+ hours of my life watching it? If I want deep themes I’ll watch something better, this is a glorified soap opera

tranny detected

That's the deepest into shit the show has been.
When they showed the others living like hippies in the forest, you knew they had hit rock bottom

No one claims this show is "deep", you pretentious faggot

That was a different temple (it's also not clear why there was another temple), the asian guy and his followers had those anti-smoke-monster defences made out of a line of ash.

Characters suck and themes are paper thin so it’s really just a big nothing burger you faggot