Which show is superior?

Which show is superior?

Attached: brb vs bcs.jpg (678x452, 31.84K)

Don't

both suck but breaking bad had at least one good season

Better Fuel Huell > Better Choke Oak > Breaking Bad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Better Call S*ul

>one good season
which one?

Bb obviously. Bcs isn't a real show

the first one was ok

Breaking Bad is pretty mediocre, had plenty of bad seasons for my taste. Better Call Saul was good for the most part

Ok, I don't want to start a new thread.
Tell me about BCS. Is it one of those fucking dumb lawyer shows where each episode he has a different case and it always ends up with some ebin speech in front of a jury?

Attached: 1474543401708.jpg (402x604, 33.13K)

Breaking Bad changed TV forever, no contest.

BCS has better writing but the ending will seal the deal. If it ended with ep 9, BCS no contest, a super bittersweet ending

The Shield did everything BrBa did but 10 times better. Fuck off newfag.

Not even remotely like that at all. 99% of the lawyer stuff is behind the scenes dealings and scheming, and most of what happens in the courtroom is just the plot-relevant parts. But that’s all a small part of the show, with much more focus being on Saul setting up an executing various scams and schemes to destroy anyone in his way without them even knowing

not at all, is not episodic but it's also very slow on the early seasons, more of a slightly comedic drama filled type

BCS but BB is still fantastic.
Brava Vince always delivers

this is what people wanted, but it's a character drama with comedic aspects, can be pretty slow.

BCS and thats FINAL!

Thinking about re-watching BB makes me dread all the endless scenes of Jesse crying, Jesse struggling with rehab, Skylar cheating, Walt interacting with Walt Jr, Marie struggling with stealing, Hank coping with his injury, etc etc. As slow as BCS is paced, I can’t think of any episodes I really dread re-watching

>it's another Chuck freakout episode

Better Call Saul.

I've been watching some BB clips featuring Saul from youtube and holy shit does Walter come across as a complete tryhard buffoon after seeing the larger context in BCS. Sure he was always supposed to be an out of his depth boomer but when seen through Saul's eyes he's almost unbearable.

Two and three were kino

Based.
S2 sucked Jane shit plane shit
Show then got better with Gus Mike and saul then sucked in the last season with the deus ex nazis
Bcs is a cluster fuck with no plan after they killed chuck off but at least it didn't shit on bb lore

seethe

>it's also very slow

>attempt to rewatch BCS
>forget there's an entire half hour of Chuck tearing wire out of the walls >forget there's an entire half hour of Mike trying to hang some sneakers from a high voltage line
>forget there's a half hour of Gus pondering whether he should put a gun in his secret underground lab
>forget there's a half hour of Lalo spying on shit from a sewer grate with binoculars
>forget there's a half hour of Jimmy feeding a fat security guard Cinnabons

Attached: 1492262245954.png (325x381, 231.83K)