Why do americans insist on erasing north african history...

why do americans insist on erasing north african history? White people will cry about blacks replacing whites but blacks have been replacing our kind in cinema for literally decades.

Pic related is a “numidian” gladiator

Attached: EA73463F-2813-4718-A35A-C897C7905A23.jpg (668x1000, 100.79K)

just like pic related

Attached: 48C32618-AE78-4065-91A6-41A06EABB55A.jpg (300x472, 22.74K)

The American brain is incapable of grasping the concept of non-blacks in Africa.

truly shame on you for erasing our amazigh history

Attached: 9B918145-F8E7-4AFD-8C51-2CF10748AD10.jpg (1200x1800, 585.25K)

Its just jews and their dupes.

North Africans sold this nigga and Maximus as gladiators

pic related is what an actual numidian king looked like

Attached: C7053E9D-243B-40ED-963F-CC78CB9501BF.jpg (717x1390, 316.61K)

he is specifically called a numidian

I'm pretty sure this is some 19th century illustration, bro.

Balding is a direct result of ancestors wearing helmets. That's why men go bald and women don't. Aside from disease etc of course and some womens ancestors may have worn helmets as well. Like possibly some segments of black women. Either way generally speaking its from helmets. Almost certainly bone and then metal. They wore them all the time and probably slept in them so they were prone to parasites, disease, etc resulting from that. So the men with less hair were healthier and had more children.

l also know why we have chins and I'm probably the only person to ever figure it out.

yeah but its based on actual depictions of him like this coin

Attached: 372D8EB4-4235-4591-913E-A57955B02D8C.jpg (1201x567, 477.67K)

That's a horse.

I think you’re in wrong thread bud

Still amuses me to no end when blacks threw a hissy fit over Rami Malek being cast as an Egyptian Pharaoh
>dey coptic wyppipo, dey be stealin' mah hizztorie

>north african history

The Egyptian royal house (of Cleopatra, etc) were Macedonian Greeks descended from Ptolemy, one of Alexander the Great's generals. They look more hispanic than black.

And Denis is all about big words and lots of them, isn't he?
>“He was walking with an assistant, very slowly,” Villeneuve told the Wall Street Journal. “It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple. Everybody became super silent, and there was a kind of sacred moment. Everyone was in awe. It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears."
Denis on Leto in 2049.
>"She is an autonomous creative force. A cultural icon in the making. A person driven by pure inspiration, empathy, and respect for her craft, who uses authenticity as a new superpower"
Denis on Zendaya.

Egypt is rarely included when speaking about north africa because they are the indians of the arab world. I am talking about north west africa where Americans love to miscast their native population as black americans because they think africa=black. When a white person is miscast you niggers start a riot on this website. When a north african is miscast, which has been happening since the beginning of film, you dont give a shit. Tit for tat man

But like how the king has hair and stuff. He's probably from the same aristocratic family for maybe thousands of years.

>implying brits aren't the biggest offenders of this

Attached: 1654627598707.jpg (1920x1274, 981.25K)

north-africans are semites and hamites, not negros

Ridley Scott is British.

thats the point of my post