Why was Reese from Malcolm in the Middle so buff yet depicted as unpopular?

Why was Reese from Malcolm in the Middle so buff yet depicted as unpopular?

Attached: reesebuff.png (767x434, 734.57K)

this him?

Attached: vp9 necc.webm (1920x1080, 993.72K)

gains only get you part of the way. Attitude is what held him back from greatness. He was a bully.

A bully who looked like that in the 00s in hs would be dripping in gash. Its a sitcom made by nerd writers who never got laid in hs tho so

not really. He was dumb, mean, and desperate for attention. He would not have been popular. In the show he has the occasional gf tho so I don't know what is far off from reality

This is still false. I know tons of dudes who were cunts and got laid because they were psychos. Women are drawn to power. Reese is v good looking too

you didn't know Reese, I guess... How stupid do you have to be to make this useless thread and then argue with it? You got your answer as to why Reese never got laid.. Why does that even matter, are you 16 years old or something? Lol..
>SUMMER IS HERE

>reese didnt get laid
>i would have sucked his dicc he looked good and buff

-OP

>low body fat= buff

Lolno

I didn't make this thread, and you'd be very easily able to infer that from my posts if you weren't a sperglord

Attached: reese malcolm catfish.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

cute

he would have been a chad at my school. Maybe because I went to school in kansas.

fuck off, you're not the boss of me now, i don't have to answer that

99% of the time the opposite is true, the mean jock bully vs innocent nice guy dork is bs, in real life the jock guys have tons of friends and get laid because they're cool and fun to be around, the nerd guys are friendless because they're spiteful and boring and a drag

Francis > Malcolm > Stevie's Dad > Reese > the sexy clown Krelboyne teacher they were going to turn into a pedophile in future seasons before she was cut from the show > Hal > The Rest

Attached: RelievedIlliterateAphid-size_restricted.gif (335x251, 1.1M)

You can't outlift your autism.

fpbp
How can a neck of all things be THIS LEWD?

>why do women still treat me like a diseased freak after i fell for Any Forums memes?
ftfy chuddy

girls did like him.
he just ruined everything because he was a loner autistic retard and even malcom felt sorry for him.

I had the same body as Reese at his age. I could beat any guy in my class armwrestling and could make these huge ass biceps tensing up my arm. I barely worked out, maybe an hour at week after soccer with some friends

Now I'm bald and overweight