All the budget went in the Andor series

Attached: 1659449147281963.jpg (2880x1464, 775.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKTBaF7kpBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this looks terrible

"I sold my black baby to the white slavers"

-George Fucking Lucas

wait, are you trying to pretend this looks GOOD? you disney corposhills are getting worse at your jobs.

>Mon Mothma aged great and is still a hot piece of ass

I shall watch for her.

Yeah, he probably shouldn't have trusted a jew and a woman so readily.

Attached: 2464-600x435.jpg (600x435, 50.86K)

>bottom middle
finally, it only took disney a decade, but they finally made a cool alien design

It looks very lifeless. Soulless, if you will.

the milf is mon? sick

>Middle one
Am i supposed not to root for her?

why does this look like a feature film, and fucking KENOBI looked like a CW show?

>color palette: black, white
>desaturate

enjoy your superrealism user

contrast that to the green & blue of naboo, the orange dust of geonosis, the over the top red tint of mustafar

imo color makes places very memorable, and whoever decided to go with that aesthetic just make it painful for your memory to go "ah yes that planet full of gray and splashes of white"

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (1280x720, 172.43K)

It's literally just that virtual set thing they use. The capital outlay is huge but after than it's cheap as fuck to do shit like that.

It's completely wasted at Lucasfilm under Kathleen Kennedy, it's another on of those things Favreau did well while she wasn't looking.

no one cares what you do simp faggot

Pretty sure that guy's existed for a while, might still be a disney invention, but that alien is not new

so glad they're moving away from that retarded cheap looking panoramic television screens powered by Unreal Engine, even though Unity looks significantly better than Unreal Engine ever could hope to be

Attached: unity vs unreal.jpg (3840x1080, 1.48M)

>budget
The Unreal Engine backgrounds are fine and all. Pay attention to what they're putting in front of it.

covid fucking up the schedule

Because they were selling Kenobi solely on Ewan, Vader and strong black wymon, so they didn't bother putting actual effort into it

I will probably stream it but it will probably be shit or mediocre kids tv at best like Mando

It genuinely doesn't look good. It has that cheap feeling of rushed show for the sake of a quick profit.

No Bunnyfu, no watch.

Attached: images - 2021-07-31T232054.749.jpg (495x619, 28.06K)

>kids tv
nigga it's star wars, what are you expecting exactly?

Ordinarily I agree. Directors leaning on the desaturate button to make it look artistic is the second lamest shit ever (the lamest being the wankers who fall for it).

But that said, I don't think the establishing shots of the prequels were anything particularly special. I can go to my art folder and immediately find stuff that makes your case better than you do.

Attached: 1577522823216.jpg (1200x791, 319.35K)

>what if we just gave EVERYONE General Veers' iconic armor
I hate Disney so fucking much

This.

Cute woman. Too bad she's a whore like the rest.

She'd be like 8 at this point, so we'd get another shitty child actor like Leia

It has a white nazi-woman in it. Though she probably will get blacked in EP2.

WAR in the STARS , STAR WARS

>kids
doesn't mean anything, if something is made for kids in a general sense it can still be good or bad no matter the viewer's age

even Lucas said multiple tines "made it for kids but ofc it's for all ages", this just means you use mostly children level ideas and avoid gore and sex

Bunnies are the purest, least whorish of all the creatures.

Attached: 1647997641950.jpg (1000x620, 91.42K)

All actresses are rabid whores. Each and every single one of them partook in orgies with giant penises.

so you want another shit movie like rogue one?
yeah, that's my point. it's not an insult, i'm just saying star wars never pretended to be anything high-brow or deep

All Star wars is a massive toy commercial for 10 year old boys.

user...there is an idiom specifically about fucking like rabbits

this lol
but rabbits are monogamous for life tho or on average tend to be, there are some errors

Just have it be a framed narrative where Jyn and Casio are in star wars heaven reflecting on their lives

Lots of potential for cute teary-eyed rabbit reaction shots and also they can retcon her into being Rey's mother or something

Attached: 20210204_222125.jpg (2596x2596, 2.3M)

Why did they have to kill them all off? If they kept them alive they could do tons of side stories about secret missions to obtain all kinds of shit from the Empire during the civil war. Make it Oceans 11 in SPAAAACE.
Suitable for movies and tv shows. Opportunities for classic character cameos.

Genocide simps.

I like that! Keep it vague. Is this a dream? Heaven? An alternate timeline? What's going on?

because war is... LE DARK

wtf is Stellan doing here

AotC is better

Attached: AotC.png (1100x783, 1.73M)

It does look better but it's thanks to Lucas believe it or not, he has an eye for pleasant aesthetic feelings in movies.
It could be achieved with Unreal Engine stuff as well but you need the visionary director and his autism over the shoulder over the colorists until it's all OK according to his eyes alone.

The worst of George era Star Wars is better than the best of Disney era Star Wars.

he's been in all kinds of capeshit and b-movies, it's just star wars left

youtube.com/watch?v=iKTBaF7kpBI

Say what you want about him, but he can make a film

Attached: BasedGeorge.png (1200x1200, 470.93K)

And the twist at the end when Casablanca achieves catharsis is that little fag from the Rebels cartoon suddenly walks through a time portal along with the rest of the Rogue One squad

"We still have work to do"

And they all walk into the portal together into a new timeline to retcon the Disney version of Episode 3.5 events and becomes their new cash cow

Attached: 1627735215412.jpg (750x622, 117.73K)

>holiday special is better than Solo
I dunno, bro

i love that guy, no amount of capeshit can ever sully him

>they stole the LAATs now
hehehehehe