They should've just quit after getting fired from Top Gear. Ending their careers on a high note...

They should've just quit after getting fired from Top Gear. Ending their careers on a high note. This current youtube "let's make toast" "buy my gin" "this is my tesla" "come to my farm shop" era is becoming embarassing

Attached: 1623951404410.jpg (615x410, 42.59K)

clarksons farm is pure kino

>they should have just quit after getting fired
Yes. A sentiment shared by every piece of shit boss who fires someone. I hope they never stop and keep spitting in the BigBunchaCunt's face

Yeah, it's embarrassing being minted and popular. What a pair of fools.

they're all just money hungry crypto kikes.
It's never been easier for them to get paid to shit out garbage

This
Drivetribe has some Ok videos too, OP is a faggot

The Grand Tour was great
I miss Top Gear banter threads

Attached: kq8914hknfn61.jpg (1019x638, 85.75K)

tv peaked here.

Attached: aiyxvelumua91.jpg (985x1059, 64.84K)

>quit getting payed a fuckload for doing fuckall

Your a retard.

Clarksons Farm is pure comfy kino and you cannot convince me otherwise.

They were always embarrassing and so were their "fans"(ie, not just people who watched Top Gear because it was on, the absolute bottom-tier lardy baldy berks who would go on and on about how Clarkson was a top bloke because he was verbal clickbait and they were too thick to realise).

Their new phase is sadder than their previous ones though admittedly - they're like ethots for sad middle-aged Telegraph readers.

"ending your career on a high note" does not pay for retirement

maybe they just don't give a damn anymore
why not just make some dosh while you're at it

>t. producer that got slapped by Jeremy
should've just done what the man wanted you scrawny nonce

>t. guardian columnist

They're getting paid money to do what they want. Also Clarkson's Farm is one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen.

They're probably not fags who worry about their imdb list as if evening tele is some form of art form and just enjoy getting paid big bucks to do things they enjoy

the show where May puts appliances back together is kino of the highest order you spastic

>They should've just quit after getting fired from Top Gear.

When they went from making £30k/episode to £600k/episode? Are you meshuga

Attached: 1536878311692.jpg (340x270, 14.2K)

I just finished watching it yesterday and couldn't believe how good it was.

Attached: vlcsnap-error042.png (1920x864, 1.81M)

>Also Clarkson's Farm is one of the most entertaining shows

It's like clarkson is literally the only one of the three who knows how to make good TV. Hammond gets bonus points for racism though