If you want to be happy living a king's life

If you want to be happy living a king's life
Never make a pretty woman your wife

Attached: 1659290526293340.jpg (623x501, 66.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N2OYpEAnCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4AhUcb2UU_k
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

based

How did such a lefty show create all-time S Tier character perfectly?

Attached: soljadance.gif (640x358, 3.24M)

the fuck are you talking about. the boys is a satire on leftism. just take a look at the inclusive land

Because he's such a man's man that no one can help but love him, proving this whole toxic masculinity thing is bullshit. Imagine how many faggots would improve overnight if they had even a shred of the gung ho fuck you Soulja had.

source please?

never settle for the imitation mitchumchads

youtube.com/watch?v=3N2OYpEAnCQ

Yea, Homelander is actually supposed to be Biden.

Sounds smart. I'm more interested in her body, honestly.

Solid advice. Pretty women serve as side dishes.

I'm on season 2 and nervous to continue since I hear it goes batshit in eason 3. Season 2 is already so-so and season 1 had some lows, but I've liked it overall enough. Should I keep watching?

Attached: 410.png (750x500, 16.29K)

Season 3 is worth watching just for Soldier Boy

Season 3 is kino and they blow the finale. Still worth watching

The S3 finale sucked. The writers are complete pussies.

it goes batshit in season 2. season 3 is tolerable

Season 3 is a lot better than season 2

Hell people to this day still make memes about Duke fucking Nukem. They get Jon St. John himself to say silly shit in Duke's voice.
Chads are goddamned likable. It's just how it is. Charisma doesn't give a fuck about some dumpy loser throwing words like "toxic" incorrectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AhUcb2UU_k

Wild how it only took niggers, women, and trannies to make betas finally realize that they should aspire to be Chad. Zyzz be praised. We're all gonna make it brehs

Zyzz was a roiding gymcel not “chad” by any means hoverhand goof

Attached: 6FD82C73-4DAE-464C-B1DE-B0EB897D821C.jpg (500x500, 94.14K)

UGH it's a PARODY you sexless incels ugh oh my science you're too stupid to understand irony. Go touch grass.

user the internet was met with a decent explosion when a mere pre-alpha exe of the good version of Duke Nukem Forever dropped. People want that bravado back. Now more than ever. Twinky faggots like Chalamet and niggers just won't cut it.

Define "pretty", cause I'm more of a restless bitch face type myself.

No. Normalfags and zoomers love FOTM shit like discovering lost media of any kind. It could've been Starcraft Ghost and interest would've been the exact same.

3 is better than 2, but just be aware that the finale sucks and negates almost all of the plot development.

>the boys is a satire on leftism.
Only midwits who don't actually think about the show say this.