Any Forums, did I just get filtered?

Any Forums, did I just get filtered?

Attached: 1659527304842.jpg (883x1200, 138.75K)

Sounds like it. That movie is great and makes me wish I was italian

No.
It's shit

I still don't know wtf happens with Ramona, the stripper

Yes you did. Fantastic movie.

An ex recommended it to me 8 years ago. Still haven't seen it.

La Dolce Vita was better

She died. Some kind of metaphor for Rome, idk

That's what I mean. It's this kind of movies which are weird just for the sake of being weird, and then everyone pretends they understood it. Like what's up with the flamencos, the nuns, the criminal neighbor, the princess, the fucking giraffe?

È solo un trucco

No, it's pretentious shit with zero substance.

>makes me wish I was italian
You don't have a fucking clue lmao

>WAAAAAAHH I AM A RICH OLD FUCK THAT HAS SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN OH I AM SO DEPRESSED WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH

Fuck this wannabe pretentious fag movie.

I saw this film like a year ago and there isn't a single thing from it that I remember. Like I genuinely cannot tell you a single thing about it even though I watched it.

I mean, user, the main point of this movie is that an hedonistic life is empty

Consequences of love is his best movie, less artsy too so maybe won't filter you that much

it feels like a love letter to a kind of Rome that maybe doesn't exist anymore, and maybe never existed for Sorrentino, kind of like Hagakure

Not that user, vampire movies do that same shit but at least they have powers and entertaining chasing scenes or something.

Even La Grande Bouffe was funny at times.

Probably, but it's ok
Most people that liked it also didn't understand it

It's about little moments of genuine beauty in contrast with degenerate party behavior, postmodern art and other dogshit.

In a sense it's about fabricated beauty as a cope for the love lost vs real beauty which is easily overlooked.