Better Call Saul

After last night’s episode his words have finally rung true in a way that can no longer be denied.
Amazingly, my normalfriends still cannot bring themselves to admit they were wrong about Chuck and that he was right about Jimmy even after he broke into a cancerman’s house to rob him and may end up having to kill him.
What is it about normaloids that makes them incapable of acknowledging people they identify with are evil?
They are a danger to everyone and everything on this planet.
Mental illness. Monkey see, Monkey do.

Attached: 9C60018F-5740-4C9F-AEB3-A6026FCA45CD.jpg (264x377, 11.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/UvF8SSZ3AQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Normies identify with the 'bad guy with a heart of gold that wants to do good but doesnt' because that's who they are. Well meaning failures.

no one cares about this stupid show

I would agree but Chuck was a little nigger so I can't agree with him about anything on principle. Sorry senpai

Attached: 1620739393219.jpg (2255x1814, 415.84K)

You're wrong.
Cancer man is going to have collapsed and hit his head in his front hallway due to the mix of barbiturates, alcohol and his cancer meds.
Jimmy is going to have to choose between getting caught and letting the man die.
And he's going to choose to get caught.

It's the opposite of Walter and Jane.

You are a normal.

Chuck was mentally ill in his own right but he was absolutely right that it's just Jimmy's nature to con people. He literally can't help himself. He took down HHM in the end, just not in the way he anticipated. Chuck is one of the best characters in the show because he was the one who saw through his bullshit, but he was so spiteful it ended up his own downfall as well.

I just wish Chuck had succeeded in disbarring Jimmy and reigned supreme with Howard as his righthand man.

>You are a normal.

Attached: 1474336474132.jpg (570x587, 43.5K)

Not my call.

>What is it about normaloids that makes them incapable of acknowledging people they identify with are evil?
They'll never change. They'll never change! Ever since they started watching TV, always the same! Couldn't believe that a series could have a genuinely evil protagonist! "He's just misguided", "He's really a good guy at heart". While he's robbing cancer patients blind! And they get to run society? What a sick joke!

HE DEFECATED THROUGH A SUNROOF!!!

Post Chuck memes

Attached: Chuckd.png (720x405, 315.78K)

youtube.com/shorts/UvF8SSZ3AQ4

>After last night’s episode his words have finally rung true in a way that can no longer be denied
you didn't see the four seasons of Breaking Bad with Saul that already proved this?

Yes, I already saw it seasons ago... but last night surely even the normals were confronted with the undeniable truth... and yet still they refute it.

Why does Gene need to steal so much money? It's already been shown that he's scammed loads of people, and even has to hide all the money under the sink, but he's willing to go as far as to risk breaking into a home with someone who's possibly already wearing the effects. of narcotics. What does he need so much money for?

Name a more talked about currently running TV series

He doesn't need to, he is compelled to just for the sake of scamming. He gets off on the thrill, the rush, the planning, the success.
It's exactly like Chuck says, he NEEDS to con people, he NEEDS to hurt people... so why not just own it and stop being sorry for it.

stranger things
mandalorian

cringecel

didn't say I liked either of them, just that they're more talked about than BCS is

[Citation needed]

A lot of what Chuck says about Jimmy is right, but Chuck also had the opportunity to help Jimmy become a better person. He chose not to because he was bitter people found Jimmy charming and that he was able to become a lawyer without doing the whole prestigious Law school song and dance.