Holy fuck that cameo was SO bad, What are these writers thinking?

Holy fuck that cameo was SO bad, What are these writers thinking?

First they should NEVER EVER hired Aaron paul to play in flashbacks, he looks old and bloated and can't act anymore. The whole scene was just useless and cringe both the van scene and the mike scene in the office

What they should have done is keeping it simple
>Letting time pass like 6-9 months
>Saul is in his office taking clients
>He gets a call from secretary about next client mr white
>''Send him in''
>See back of the head of some bald guy walking in (we don't have to see his face or anything)
>door shuts behind him
>cuts to black

And everyone knows the rest

Attached: aaron-paul-bryan-cranston-better-call-saul-1655888059.jpg (4096x2726, 997.99K)

He didn't introduce himself as White and wore a hat with sunglasses.

it's not supposed to be good
we already have BB for that

kys OP

>Letting time pass like 6-9 months
>Saul is in his office taking clients
>''Send him in''
>See back of the head of some bald guy walking in (we don't have to see his face or anything)
>door shuts behind him
>cuts to black
fucking christ, thank fuck you're not a writer and a fat fuck with no money

>>See back of the head of some bald guy walking in (we don't have to see his face or anything)
>>door shuts behind him
>>cuts to black
AND THEN I CLAPPED

seriously? that's what you want? what thematic relevance does that have at all, what insight does that provide? at least the flashback in the episode showed us saul's perspective of events in breaking bad, it's also interesting that saul was given advise not to work with Walt but he did it anyway. because that speaks to Jimmy's character and his actions as gene too.

some fucking WEEEWW HEISENBURG BIIIITCH cameo just to get your sorry ass clapping would've ruined the show. filtered

>He didn't introduce himself as White and wore a hat with sunglasses.
one more reason why OP's scenario would've been so much better,just put any guy with a hat and sunglasses on entering the office,as Walter
if you like whatever turd entertainment producers shat on you,that's on you. We have standards in here

you are low IQ

100 percent facts, like at least the flashback we got served a narrative purpose, a useless cameo would've just been empty fanservice but that's what these retards want.

>pilot episode
>record scratch
>you're wondering how i got here?
100x better than what you wrote

>,just put any guy with a hat and sunglasses on entering the office

Better that than having wore down actors that looks 20 years older

triggered pseudo-intellectual

>First they should NEVER EVER hired Aaron paul to play in flashbacks, he looks old and bloated
Get it right, faggot. He looked old and bloated in El Camino. In BCS he looked old, haggard and emaciated

It's been like this the entire show speedwatcher, learn to suspend disbelief, but i guess it's your autism hyperfixating

>hire someone else
literally everyone will shit themselves and the team of the show
>use the disney "cgi smooth their face method"
someone will firebomb peter goulds house

they did the best they could

BRAVO

this show is just absolute garbage now, i pity all the retards who have to pretend to enjoy it so they "fit in"

When he was sitting on the floor, jesse should have pulled his mask all the way down past his chin, because that's the shit he does when he gets bored -- like in the scene where he has to help mike with the dead-drops.
It would've made more sense and would have been a good excuse to hide his face.

After the kino that was nippy i have to agree with shitters on some level, the cameo was tasteless

Seeing Aaron Paul in this flashback is far less jarring than seeing him in the flashback where he's supposed to be a teenager crafting a wooden box in the final season and you can see his jowls.

nippy was garbage and you pretending to like it isnt fooling anyone

how little do you value your time to watch an episode you thought was that bad and then continue on to the next one? the show clearly isnt for you

its almost over, im not gonna quit after almost 6 seasons just because the show steadily gets worse as it goes along

>Aaron Paul, looks old and bloated and can't act anymore
Besides a bit of a frog being stuck in his throat I didn't think he did that bad.

Who else immediately laughed upon seeing old as shit Aaron with his deep, tired voice?

>steadily gets worse
>nippy was garbage
You either think its redeemable or you dont

This, dude looked terrible in El Camino.

its not, but i will put up with it for the last 3 episodes