How big do I need to get to stop hating myself?

How big do I need to get to stop hating myself?

Attached: gympepe.jpg (750x1000, 93.64K)

don't do it man
the bigger you get the more there's to hate

Don't get big, get lean

I feel like i've started hating myself a little less once I started seeing some results.

Watch The Machinist

sir we discuss politics here i think you want Any Forums

you have to find God and get at least a 7/10 wife before you can stop hating yourself

>7/10 wife
Oxymoron. Women only start getting married when their looks begin fading.

When those 9/10s start dropping to 7/10 they'll settle pretty quick

All women drop to sub 5 once they hit their mid - late 20s

you're gonna start again once you plateau

I used to be 220 lean. I am more confident and happy as a man of faith with a family. But it is awesome moving 4 plates. Good luck user

It doesn't help you. Sure you get mires but you still hate yourself. And one day when your old and shit you will suffer chronic injury which prevents lifting heavy. Then you try desperately hold on muscles which you have worked hard but you slowly decay away. And every time you met someone who haven't seen you in a while they look like you are failed or something cause you ain't so jacked anymore.

Attached: 7fMuSZuq-VJl93sGNezf84L9t9C21OenjO-fAzw_ySM.jpg (788x697, 103.48K)

I've been lifting weights regularly (at least 2/3 times a week) for around 9 years now

I still can't bench 100kg for reps

Honestly, it makes you feel good. But uncle Ted was right. it's a surrogate activity

If I had a job/life I enjoyed, I wouldn't need to cope with lifting

Doesn't God tell you you're born with the essence of sin and you should self-flagellate and apologize forever?

>7/10 wife
Wouldn't help. You're just gonna think "clearly there's something wrong with her" or she's stupid cause she doesn't see what a piece of shit you are.

Please tell me what you mean by find God

He's just a LARPing traduck he has no idea what he meant by it.

Im 30 and have no friends, its over

Idk just don’t hate yourself. Understand your unique experience may be similar to everyone else’s but is also completely impossible to perfectly replicate. Nobody can ever be you again and you’re the only being in all of existence qualified for the job. You’re a divine being with a purpose that’s hidden and is your to discover. Lift weights, eat right, take care of your body, feed your mind, be the best you that you can be since there will ever only be one chance for you to exist and it’s happening right now. You can squander it wallowing in self loathing until you’re on your death bed only to finally realize you had a whole life that you could have done whatever you wanted with once it’s too late if you want, but I don’t see why you’d want to. Just look around at all the other unfortunate miserable and seemingly insignificant lives the people around you live and be grateful you’re not them. Look at yourself and the gifts you have, and be grateful you’re you.

Attached: C6006CD7-8A1F-4DF1-A687-9E99E7508B98.jpg (1170x1158, 1M)

Same, but I'm 28. I can make acquaintances but not real bros. That's what I get for being a shut-in in highschool.

Same. You guys are my friends.

Attached: 1624232132292.jpg (1387x702, 79.63K)

It's over. No friends past 21 and it gets harder and harder to make them.

Guys with traps like this always look like shorter guys piloting a giant muscle mech

same. my pets make me happy though. gives me a reason to wake up in the morning to make sure they're fed and walked.

Attached: 1615429998261.png (792x545, 88.96K)

Original sin is the same reason why you're a tard. It's not your fault and the wheels of the school systems were well in motion before you came about.