So is he on hiatus or did he actually retire from acting?

So is he on hiatus or did he actually retire from acting?

Attached: 1659512655287845.jpg (706x701, 138.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0b-H8oQUs1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post the original

Maybe now she's larping as a recluse

Latest season of Umbrella academy came out not long ago and the transition is included in the plot

>was digging through my closet about a week ago
>come across a box of old DVDs and video games that I haven't touched in years
>see Juno DVD among it all
>remember OP's image
>get depressed and give up on looking for whatever it was I was trying to find

Attached: 1659158295926086.jpg (840x700, 368.13K)

I'd pay $5000 to see those two fuck.

Which was retarded, but of course everyone was just expected to go along with it. Vanya gets a haircut and decides she's a man named Viktor and this is who she always was inside.

>he

2 fun facts:

1) A real man can stop themselves from being raped by another man
2) All women orgasm when raped.

Which truth do you think scares Elliot more?

Wonder if one day, an actor is going to start saying he's an 8 year old kid and the show must change the canon for him. Or one where the actor identifies as a dog and the story needs to be re-written

>Ellen, you were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Troons, not join them! You were to bring balance to the War of the Sexes by your cute tomboyish androgyny, not leave it in darkness!
>There is no more Ellen. She died together with the younglings. My name is Darth Elliot. And my Troon empire has brought peace to the galaxy.

Attached: obi-wan-mustafar.jpg (700x440, 82.3K)

>2) All women orgasm when raped.
People bring this up as though women enjoy being raped or that it's a very pleasurable experience for them, but I think it's the opposite. Women orgasm when raped because they are going through trauma and dissociate from their bodies, so that their normal biological function acts unimpeded by their usual psychological fantasies; hence they orgasm in an automatic, mechanical fashion. Think about it: if you're a man and you don't want to orgasm too early, you have to consciously pace yourself and create a fantasy scenario in your head to slow down your biological impulse. If you just pumped away without a thought in the world you'd orgasm in 30 seconds or less. Probably one of the main reasons women *don't* always orgasm in sex is they're too self-conscious and aware of what they're doing. If they "let go" more (which they are forced to in a rape scenario, in a traumatic fashion) they'd probably orgasm more often.

You're such a fucking ho, I love it.

Original is on the left, the (((New))) version is on the right.

lol
women orgasm when raped as normal straight man gets erection when someone is pegging him even with real warm penis, not because he is gay deep inside, not because he likes it, but it happen, there is no lovely science behind it, just weird neurons reaction, nothing to think about

>she chopped off her tits
What tits? she looks like an A or B at most, besides next couple of years or so she'll off herself anyway. no work, always on meds, regret from transition will drive anyone up the wall.

Attached: doge.jpg (414x414, 15.95K)

her body and body movement was looking so bad in inception, she was always sick and still is, finally the flesh reflects the madness within
youtube.com/watch?v=0b-H8oQUs1A

this is method acting
trying to get into her/his new role of a short man
right now mr/mrs page is trying out the dating scene as a 5'1" man

He has a cute girlfriend now while you post wojaks. Better luck next time.

Attached: chadiot page.png (1195x1804, 1.04M)

Which means whats her face from season 2 would have rejected her as she's a lesbian.

If she detransitions, would they have to include this in season 4?

Yeah her tits were always small but it worked for her. It was the receding hairline that really fucked her up physically and mentally.

Attached: Boltie.jpg (722x428, 41.16K)

some tits are better than no tits

Kek, I actually open this, not really paying attention. You got a laugh out of me.

>If you just pumped away without a thought in the world you'd orgasm in 30 seconds or less.
>implying I care

Attached: photo_2022-02-22_10-47-28.jpg (683x1024, 33.56K)

I think it was her way of avoiding the wall. When you think about it, it makes sense. She cheated the system

He's only allowed to play transmale characters, so is busy waiting for the right script.

still makes me laugh to this day. whole series of edited images is glorious

I think there were many other options before turning yourself into a the most fun to laugh at manlet in the world

1. No lol and 2. So do men :)

You better watch your fucking mouth and don't talk shit about my man Elliot

That's an interesting take on it, except that there aren't a whole lot of acting opportunities for 4'11" 98lb manlets. What's "he" going to play, an Oompa Loompa? A Munchkin? Certainly not a a 12 year-old boy that "he" has the body for, not with that face.
In terms of career, not a good move.
CAPTCHA: 4PSDVX

stunning and brave

I miss her so much.

Attached: 1606848118381 (2).jpg (1920x1200, 708.62K)