You don't watch male-manipulator movies, right?

You don't watch male-manipulator movies, right?

Attached: male-manipulator.jpg (3200x2723, 3.93M)

there's a couple on there, ngl

rewatched the 4k re-release of oldboy and I'm not afraid to admit that first time i watched it i was filtered, shit was pure kino second time round

>Nightcrawler
Oh come on that one was just comfy as fuck. Like yeah everyone would want to be an ambitious autist like Gyllenhaal because it's better than being a lazy autist.
>Fucking Scott Pilgrim
KEK
>Good Will Hunting
How the fuck is that manipulator core? Most of the others I can at least *see* but I have no idea how Good Will Hunting is an issue

Attached: 1652556174481.png (542x535, 323.88K)

> Cure
> inherent vice

What?

>The Hurt Locker
that movie seems so out of place listed there for some reason, some others too but that one specifically more than others

I love getting angry over shitty bait

I like 19 of these but saw like 30 of them.

>le just name every acclaimed movie meme
Sick of this shit already.

It's okay to manipulate reality to achieve desired outcomes. Men don't have a duty to be involuntarily celibate tax donkeys living in the equivalent of the Secure Housing Unit of a prison, but with the ability to go outside and play CSGO.

have sex

>How the fuck is that manipulator core? Most of the others I can at least *see* but I have no idea how Good Will Hunting is an issue

It's forbidden for men to improve their lives

This is just a list of "don't watch good movies"

I have seen them all.

What are you going to do about it you fucking faggot?

None of the movies are good though

You should listen to what women say they want men to be like, and be like that. That’ll make them like you.

I only watch movies that pass the Bechdel test

No Star Wars

Based.

thanks for the list OP, I'll be sure to watch them

Attached: 6f0.jpg (758x644, 37.75K)

user, the roastie and or wine aunt who made this didn't have any other qualifications for this list other than "men am bad "

I doubt a women made this. I bet a male /tv fag made this but to troll pretentious women.

Thanks for the list, I'll make sure not to name them when I'm manipulating women.

Attached: aAx4QSHE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23.77K)

It's true. Woman actually love Dead Poets Society.

Harakiri is kino so pure that I'm actually mad it is on this dogshit bait list