Ukraine lost

Ukraine lost

Attached: 5C115E35-559D-4CDA-9B64-4CA61BD919DF.jpg (1000x750, 46.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSzAnNU4u28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/qa/ lost

who?

so how is the war going russbros? still not over eh?

Russians destroyed all the meme worship they built up for years. It’s like how you can seem smart if you never open your mouth. They were acting like they would take it over in a day, and they still haven’t defeated a smaller retarded country after like months.

NATO and the west will keep the war going on forever. They will trickle in enough equipment just to keep the Ukranians on the edge of counterattacking. The longer Russia is commited the better for them. None of them really care about Ukranians.

2 more weeks r-right bros?
They will probably just annex what they've got and pretend like that's all they ever wanted.

what movie?

imagine being 2nd strongest military in the world and not being able to take over
ukraine lol

Two more weeks.

Goooooodddd mooooornniiiinngggg Dnepropetrovsk

Attached: robin-williams-good-morning-vietnam-2-gty-thg-180719_hpEmbed_7x9_992.jpg (773x992, 115.12K)

2 more weeks!

Attached: 1645741697182.png (303x335, 115.27K)

Dont worry guys, the war will surely be over by Christmas

Attached: 1653861442715.png (680x588, 515.02K)

>NATO and the west will keep the war going on forever.
guess who can stop the wary whenever they want? if the russians didnt attack they wouldnt get into an endless war

dilate

>Christmas
what year?

BASED

Biden's buddies made billions, that's not winning?

Attached: 1647890638871.jpg (640x869, 119.56K)

How can the boonies of Greater Russia "lose?"

ANOTHER VDV drop!

keep seething russbro. i am sure you manage to take kyiv one day

man the first month of the war was such kino
youtube.com/watch?v=gSzAnNU4u28

Attached: 1646280857778.jpg (1024x532, 70.79K)

Well fuck you, the us fed them a billion dollars in guns, and I don't know if they passes that second "aid money" bill but probably yes they did

Based and realitypilled

Bro? Real countries are fighting now who cares.

In the same vein as Ghost of Kyiv, an urban legend or war propaganda, the film likely is to encourage Ukrainian population and bolster optimism during the Russian invasion. Many scenes depicts Russians similar to world war 2 films depicting Nazi's; Innocent civilian killings, to paint the enemy as evil to gain support for Ukraine. The film itself is quite well made, good acting, and believable scenes, it's hard to tell if what we are watching is based on real events or if this is just a story of fiction. An insight on ongoing war in Ukraine, from one side of the story. With it being so relative to todays headlines and media coverage, and all the fake news in the west, we can't help but wonder where the truth lies. I enjoyed it for it's realistic and modern depiction of European conflict, the story would work well in any setting, science fiction even, so it's an easy watch. I was further impressed with the settings, scenes, costumes, actors, nothing breaks my immersion, it's incredibly believable, and that's why it's both intense and captivating.

Attached: urk film.jpg (1000x1500, 248.21K)

Why did the ukrop spammers post in the exact same way as the nazi troon spammer? Hmmm

>its noooot faiiir!!! you have to let us chimpout in peace!!!!
admitt it. weapons are worthless without man who wield them

And Russia has tens of billions dollars guns and yet it's a 6th month of special military operation" against standing Ukrainian military

Yes please another! The Gostomel VDV operation was a success.

hows the offensive going?

That's why enforcing by law that every man should stay and weild those guns come handy.
It's pretty funny really.
Imagine you want to fuck off with your wife and child to family in another country, gov forces you to stay, nato put a gun on your hands, and your wife gets fucked by an immigrant.
But it's russia's fault!

Even if Ukraine loses they managed to send thousands of Russians straight to hell and that's a massive victory in my eyes

Attached: 1656581323635.jpg (1024x785, 184.02K)