How is it Japanese otaku's do Western fantasy better that professional Western writers? Picrel...

How is it Japanese otaku's do Western fantasy better that professional Western writers? Picrel, it curbstomps pretty much all western fantasy released since Game of Thrones ended.
Halo and Star Wars too.

Attached: goblin slayer.jpg (2048x1536, 408.03K)

I like how they're always referred to by titles instead of names - Priestess, Cow Girl, Lizard Shaman, etc. They probably do have names, but Goblin Slayer is too much of an absolute Chud to learn them.

Go back to your containment board, tranime fag

Is this bait?

Yeah.
Plus it's clearly about archetype purism. These aren't an interesting a nuanced take on the archetype, it's just the archetype.
It's not fucking around it's just giving you exactly what you want.

This is the containment board newfag. Any Forums is for anime. ALL OF IT.

This is just some fat tranny's D&D campaign, except animated by bugmen

>does capeshit better than Hollywood

Many such cases.

Attached: All_Might_Both_Forms.png (719x653, 225.06K)

That would be The Legend of Vox Machina, only Matt Mercer isn't fat, and it's full of wokeshit because Americans made it.

Another example of something Goblin Slayer is better than.

Attached: 1642628806618.png (602x338, 96.72K)

lol hollywood shit is trannydom.

Haven't seen that, what's it called?

Japanese storytelling allows for larger inner monologues and much more dialogue than western storytelling, you can easily create a connection with anime/manga/light novel characters because you usually know what they think and how they'll act under certain situations.
Modern western characters often come off as bratty, spoiled, immature, arrogant, entitled, etc. They are just not appealing nor heroic, they lack what good fantasy characters need.

Attached: kblack_clover_332_012.jpg (1455x1063, 336.67K)

IIRC Goblin Slayer doesn't have an inner monologue.
It really is WESTERN Fantasy done properly.

You make this thread everyday and no one cares.
Anime is for children and people who can't handle difference of opinion, people like yourself. Cold sociopathic fucks who can only enjoy an artisitic medium if it coheres to your current view of what is right and wrong, in essence creating the very echo chamber you accuse other of.
Also kill yourself you nigger tranny faggot, cartoons suck.

Attached: 6joaz7.jpg (500x600, 62.28K)

>Haven't seen that, what's it called?
My Training Academia.
Some seasons are peak kino, some seasons are pure trash.

No I don't. And anime threads on Any Forums are always good.

Shalom.

>watches effeminate, subversive, anti-male, anti-white goyslop
>proud of it
>thinks that people who prefer anime, which cater to men and has cute, chaste, non-bitch women, are trannies and effeminate
retard

Oh yeah. Nah I'm too old for shounen shit.
I need my fantasy fix tho and Japan is the only one supplying the good stuff.

both suck and are for troons

More like my tranny academia

is that way faggot.
It's literally your containment board. Go back and stay there.

Based. Even with ridiculous shit like giant swords, anime characters look a thousand times better than their Western counterparts with shitty leather armor or ugly giant pauldrons.

Attached: YGuts.jpg (564x771, 64.09K)

You suck. Anime's so superior to western media and generally good that you'd have to be a feminist or stupid to dislike it.

Attached: 36736.png (1589x860, 2.21M)

Berserk is special. Most anime is the same shitty zelda/dragon quest designs and crap plots.

>All those underage 15yo girls making lewd faces
Ugh, creepy dude...

Or a Jew. Because they hate the competition. Especially when the competition outclasses them so completely it's barely even a competition.

That's why they report the shit out of anime threads. On an even playing field where you're not talking about "best anime" or "best live action" or "best cartoon", anime wins pretty much every category.

They do romantic sitcoms better than Americans now. Romantic sitcoms are supposed to be America's thing.

Attached: My-Dress-Up-Darling-cover-1134601437.jpg (1725x2475, 582.2K)

Joke's on you. They're 13-14.
>lewd faces
They're smiling.

Attached: sthjrsj.jpg (600x900, 70.02K)

It's amazing how a random nip understands Superman better than almost everyone that worked in DC Comics, film and show for the last 20 years

Kek, based CloverBro
Also, nice digits.

Those are cartoons.
The girls on Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel are actual children.

>How is it Japanese otaku's do Western fantasy better that professional Western writers?
They don't hire incompetent, affirmative action selected female writers to subvert, wokify, and pozz their media like we do in the west. That's all it is really. Japanese understand that fantasy, action, sci fi, and etc is for male nerds(otakus), so they make sure that what they make will appeal to the audience it was designed for. That mindset simply doesn't exist in the west.

Attached: isekai.jpg (1487x855, 201.13K)

> How is it that the Japanese are creatively bankrup and keep stealing western stories, like the faggot who stole Sláine to make Berserk?
Yeah, it's a real mystery innit.

Yep.
/thread.

Unironically don't understand how adults can enjoy this drivel. Conan, Excalibur, even LOTR or Harry Potter I get, but some generic anime junk with 20 episodes or whatever?

>the Japanese, not Hollywoke, are creatively bankrupt

Attached: jj laughing.jpg (1280x720, 35.99K)