Why did he hate The Eagles?

Why did he hate The Eagles?

Attached: C1wKkKGUcAA-agG.jpg (1200x900, 72.98K)

Shits mid frfr no cap. Ong ya feel me senpai? Desperado be bussin tho frfr

Because The Eagles blow

Have you listened to the fuckin' Eagles, man?

He was a filthy hippy and couldn't handle the slaying riffs

There’s actually a huge cultural divide between Eagles fans and hippies, someone on here explained it before.

For me its Air Supply

Attached: 1657408290411_1501965075641.gif (354x286, 52.97K)

Guess they have been played to death on the Radio?

Eagles were always seen as a corpo band. They were never "hip". Think of Nickleback or Imagine Dragons. Not that they're as bad as those bands but they were always very radio friendly and were more concerned with copying popular sounds than innovation. They also came into the anti-vietnam scene kind of late so hippies thought they were disingenuous.

I'm a pretentious music fag but I can still listen to the Eagles and enjoy it if it comes on the radio or whatever. But it's not a matter of IF it comes on, it's a matter of WHEN. Fucking Hotel California is played every hour and I live in Maine

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

They really are one of those bands who's popular catalog was ruined by excessive radio play. I'm from Indiana it's a lot Zepplin, ACDC, and Van Halen.

based
air supply has more hits than the current generation of artists

Reference to Hotel California as Jesus' theme music. Everything he says is a reference to earlier in the movie.

Why is hotel california so popular its not even a top 5 song for them

Don Henley raped two sixteen year olds in 1980.

Ya but we got Dirty Laundry oit of it so really it was a victimless crime.

not my problem

Air Supply is terrible. It's a miracle we got away from them after the early 80's. Early 80's music was brutal as it was a lot of awful love ballads the 70's popularized with some good stuff sprinkled here and there.

The Eagles are the Foo Fighters of their day.
Everybody with just a single fibre of sincerity hates it. Ultimate poser disposer.

OUTTA MY FUCKIN CAB

So like a one 32 year old?

he never heard Journey of the Sorcerer
this movie sucks btw

how come nobody mentions how Semitic this movie is? All jew this and jew that. Sex sex sex. yuck imo desu

Eagles are alright

Music snobs are gayer than film snobs

acdc is the most overplayed in my opinion, especially a few songs

Attached: pie.webm (1280x533, 2.14M)

That's disgusting. He could have easily raped two 15 year olds instead