Churchill rides the subway

>Churchill rides the subway
>random interracial couple, black male white woman start asking him questions
>this is supposed to be England in 1940s

Attached: 1618585458378.jpg (1678x905, 150.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only care because it’s a weird scene that’s completely out of place and is entirely fictional.

What film?

Churchill: The Blacked Years

i'm glad, fuck churchill
alcoholic fat fucker sabotaged the royal family

How would the rothschild agent respond?

As an Eastern European who was left to be liberated repeatedly by the Russian subhumans for half a century, I'm glad the bongs and mutts are getting fucked by minorities.

look up churchill and rothschild

Actually, as Winston well knew, it was only about 100 years since niggers had occupied the British isles. But that was merely a piece of furtive knowledge which he happened to possess because his memory was not satisfactorily under control. Niggers were currently in Britain, therefore niggers had always been in Britain.

>nooo you have to march across an entire continent and fight our wars because we're too weak to defend ourselves!

Stupid cattle, you are also the target. Central Europe is just under attack in a different way for now.

KekMax

Nothing historically inaccurate about that

Blacks in UK never had to deal with racism like they did in America. There were always blacks with white women back then cause it wasn't illegal. And mind you this was still the country where homosexuality was illegal

i love it when movies look like the camera has a layer of fat on it or something, i think that coens brothers film with oscar isaac had the same look - i love love love it

>it's your job to protect us from the big bad russians
Not. My. Problem.

This. Slavery was illegal in the UK much sooner than the US.
With millions of white Ukrainian refugees, mostly women and children? Oh, noes.

They never needed a law prohibiting race mixing they never had any other races to mix with.

It's true though. The British Empire were more tolerant of black people. Aussies and Kiwis fought off Yankee MPs trying to shut down public bars that allow black people to drink there in WWII.

lmao cope

It was. It's historically accurate, London has always been a proud melting pot

This could only be Doctor Who. Am I correct?

Quit talking shite ye darkie loving mong

What?? That's absurd! They fought Hitler for that same reason!!

Being a faggot was illegal in Scotland until 1980

Almost as bad as inglorious bastards having a kike x nigger interacial relationship in 1930s Paris

No by eu migration siphoning off all your talented youth, leaving you with an aging society and mixing them into the new Euromutt culture.

There is an inordinate amount of WWBM couples in British media

lol the french were the biggest black obsessed cuckolds in the 20s and 30s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia