/who/ Doctor Who general

Cybus Industries announcement Sunday 7:30pm

cybusindustries.org/

Attached: FY8Iwx1WIAAHR4V.jpg (4096x3023, 1.1M)

Deleted:

da docta is a poofta

So why are they bringing back a one off corporation from a parallel universe nearly 20 years ago?

McGann announcement tomorrow 8pm

Attached: paul-mcgann-elevenths-tardis.jpg (487x365, 26.27K)

Because it's a thing from fifteen years ago that you remember was good and if a thing from fifteen years ago that that you remember being good is in a new thing that must mean new thing is also good

Well this killed any and all hope I had. Looks like they're tripling down on wokeshit

Using the Cybusmen to satirise right-wing American politicians makes zero sense. That's Chibnall-tier bad.

kys ingiga with your gay RP blog

Isn't The Doctor a black or a tranny or some shit now?
Who the fuck still watches this shit?

Baker announcement tomorrow 9pm

a broken buck blogger, who else?

>watch my tranny nigger faggot feminist leftist psyop goy
go fuck yourself

>haha remember how the cybermen were an analogy for commies and the daleks an analogy for nazis
>haha well now everything is an analogy for nazis because commies good :))

>because commies good
they good because they protect the fags.... wut?

I've said before that this Cybus account is almost certainly a LARP. It's Twitter account is almost entirely focused on American stuff, and there's nothing to even indicate that it's an official BBC account aside from the website (though that they're not bothering to reuse the old Cybus Industries website from 2006 makes me sceptical). Even Amazon made it so the Vought International LARP account has a verified blue tick. Not just that but some of the things the Cybus account is tweeting could potentially open the BBC up to legal trouble if it were official.

fuck off ingiga
nobody cares

bbc presents:

Attached: 1638672247457.jpg (961x674, 74.96K)

I am the Doctor and I am gay !!!!!!!!!!!

>cybermen were an analogy for commies
This has never been said by anyone working on the show. The Cybermen were created because of the fears from stuff like prosthetic limbs and the idea of us losing humanity by replacing our body parts and organs to survive.

kys bongs

Attached: 1649621065455.jpg (929x1079, 96.95K)

TOBERMAN SMASH

Attached: bye.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

stay in your containment thread or even better FUCK OFF to Any Forums

Is River Song a hotwife character? I just want to get this right because I genuinely can't tell. It's hard to think of her as an actual person

she got married to many people and fucked the doctor, so...

IT'S UP

Attached: Cyber Website.png (2842x2043, 2.05M)

so tiresome

idk

Nah that's the one from 2006

ok

Control your faggots then.

ye