Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens

Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens

Attached: Awkwafina.webm (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Asian comedy sucks dick. Even today it’s still doing the same Margaret Cho garbage.

I'm tired of seeing this bitch everywhere. There are so many more talented and attractive asians out there but they keep pushing this bug instead.

Awkwafina is ugly from everywhere

she's not as much of a cigar frog when she's not grinning like a jackal, and she's fun enough to be around for a short while before it gets grating
>would (if desperate)

i have two asian friends who find her hilarious. i don't get it. she's annoying and unfunny.

I would fuck her

I despise this mongoloid and her obnoxious manly voice I got no clue how or why the fuck she's even popular

i would fina her awkwa if you know what i mean.

She made a rap video called "My Vag" and got famous there

is her name like "aqua" or like "awkward"? literally only ever seen her posted on Any Forums

her voice is hot

Why is her name a misspelled brand name?

it's like Hollywood got an order from the government to promote the most buck toothed bug looking insect chinaman as a way to say fuck you to China

>he doesn't like Drunken Master

Embarassing

she's a diversity industry plant that can probably give 10/10 blowjobs

colored comedians cannot shut the fuck up about race. i don't care what the difference is between chink parents and normal parents, tell a fucking joke

She was cute in Terminal List.

>starts telling you the millionth bad driving and dog eating jokes

Based, she probably does

One of the reasons I like her is her very existence makes blacks in the US absolutely seethe and mald, claiming she appropriated the culture and freeloaded off of it etc, bless her lmao she used it as a platform and then got rid of it

it was a parody on "my dick" song

lmao

I think she is cute and funny