In 2010, Irish actor Rhys Meyers again made headlines when at John F...

>In 2010, Irish actor Rhys Meyers again made headlines when at John F. Kennedy International Airport when he verbally abused the staff and an official, who had refused him access to the boarding area after he had become intoxicated in the first-class lounge, by calling them "nigger"

Quick, what are the best drunk kinis?

Attached: 1633143017001.jpg (634x970, 332.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers#Alcoholism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaving Las Vegas is kinographic

It's funnier to just imagine him belting out "nigger!" non-sequitur

He did nothing wrong.

I don't understand alcoholism. If I had to have an addiction it would be to eating brownies all day.

Unfortunately Im addicted to both.

>In 2018, he broke his sobriety on a flight, resulting in a dispute with his wife at Los Angeles International Airport.[46] In an interview with Larry King later that year, Meyers addressed the incident, stating "... I shouldn't drink. It doesn't suit me and I had been sober for a long time." He insisted that he had learned his lesson and was sober again.
>2 years later he crashes his car while drunk
Kek, once an addict always an addict

>On 30 June 2011 it was reported that he was taken to hospital by ambulance after a suspected suicide attempt.

>He attempted suicide again in 2016. Paramedics responding to an emergency call discovered him slumped on the floor. They called police after he refused treatment at the scene for more than 30 minutes.

Idk how you can be a fat fuck and an alcoholic I've done both separately they are not compatible

We really don't have enough shamelessly alcoholic actors anymore.
In the 70s we had Harris, Burton, O'Toole, Reed etc., now they're all smart water and brown rice fags.

wtf did this guy become an alcoholic? he has money and good looks, he literally had harams of women lusting after him.

>wtf did this guy become an alcoholic?
He's been an alcoholic for decades, his wikipedia page has its own 'Alcoholism' section covering 13 years of his various escapades.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers#Alcoholism

He couldn’t cope with his mother dying

>be irish
>have crippling alcoholism

>I don't understand addiction
understandable

what a dumb fucking statement

>Irish
>Rhys
Why does he have an African American name?

This is one of the drunkest photos of all time. Pants undone, shirt a mess, bottle of vodka on the street in daylight, his fucking coat is inside out. A masterpiece

I use alcohol on occasion to cope, but if you get full blown addicted there's really only a few options availible
>you dont want to get better so you drink and hope you eventually die
or
>you want to get better so you taper off day by day if it's gotten that bad
>then you throw out all your excess alcohol as you go along

Based on my time of having a drink problem in Bongland (which I am still struggling to get over entirely), I'd like to think this photo was taken during summer when it gets fully light by 5am and he was up the whole night and waited until the corner shop opened up at around 6am to get more alcohol

Rhys is Welsh.
It's not his real name anyway, he's Jonathan Michael Francis O'Keeffe
Guess he stuck the 'Meyers' on so he could get work by pretending to be a tribesman

Damn.

King kiefer sutherland is the OG drunk lad

>In November 2007, he was arrested atDublin Airportfor intoxication and disturbing the peace.
>In 2009, he was detained in Paris by French police for allegedly assaulting an airport lounge employee while drunk
>In 2010, atJohn F. Kennedy International Airport, he verbally abused and used racist language against airline staff and officials
>After his wife suffered a miscarriage in 2017, Rhys Meyers publicly relapsed at Dublin Airport
>In 2018, he broke his sobriety on a flight, resulting in a dispute with his wife at Los Angeles International Airport
wtf is this nigga doing in airports so much, does he go there to drink

Attached: 45363369.jpg (1500x940, 82.7K)

It would be nice if logic were so involved but people who experience addiction don't just persevere with thoughts of abstaining.

Are American basketballs now WE WUZZING over being Celts?

I've not been drunk in nearly a decade

He travels along and is surrounded by shops and bars with alcohol and has nothing or no one to anchor him? Either that or has some real issues about flying. Probably some ancestral memory of Cromwell stuffing his ancestors into canons and them firing them into the ocean

>Withnail and I
>Druk
>The World's End
all great comedies where alcoholism is a key theme

He publicly prolapsed? The dirty bastard!

Surely it constitute as an improvement if he only breaks and gets drunk every 6 months to 1 year and then stops as opposed to every week?

He probably drinks a lot alone in his house and the only times he acts out drunk is when he has to be out for a flight

I suppose, i've had problems creep up on me and spiral out of control and I didn't take a step back to assess it for weeks. After a certain point, so much time passes im just shocked people dont think it through at all

You want to get better. You count the days. You manage 4. Your coworkers congratulate you. Day 5. It's not a good day, you feel alone and the only thing in the world that makes life bearable is booze. You come into work drunk, as you so often do.
I can't tell you how many times I reset that counter

hes not an alcoholic hes fond of a pint is what he is