UNDER THE SILVER LAKE

Fuck you guys, this was terrible.

Attached: A4C99B15-DDCE-4C30-B00D-8CB4DACFFB02.jpg (356x512, 95.9K)

Nah it was kino. Andrew Garfield's character is what every man should aspire to be like

>le conspiracy movie that says jews are the only artists that ever existed or some shit
Lol

The running time is fucking obnoxious. The film would’ve benefitted immensely by cutting 30 minutes. Get rid of all the dog killer comic book crap.

terrible is an overexageration, had it's faults but among all the shite hollywood pumps out this was a pleasant surprise

FIL
TERD

colpe

What was the owl faced woman about?

YOUR BRAIN WAS AHAHAHAHAHA

>When you were 15, you were rebelling to my music
Best part of the movie, for sure.

>giving jews credit for all influential art
Wow so good. Classic kino.

Attached: Under.the.Silver.Lake.2018.BDRip.1080p.mkv_20211113_123648.947.png (1920x802, 1.84M)

>He can't suspend his disbelief
Lmao, never stop being retarded Any Forumscel.

Attached: 1653804616546.png (1920x808, 1.2M)

Take the message, goyim

Attached: world.jpg (1010x512, 82.92K)

jewjewjewjewjew

I don't know exactly, but she was legit terrifying.

I mean, is he exactly wrong? The final redpill is that life is a simulation.

Every post about this movie
>wow this movie is crazy, it exposes (((them)))! You NEED to see this truth being brought to light!
Every post about this movie when someone shits on it
>w-wow why are you obsessed with jews bro

>>wow this movie is crazy, it exposes (((them)))! You NEED to see this truth being brought to light!
Nobody says this. It's just a schizo kino movie, it has little basis in actual reality. You're unbelievably retarded if you think otherwise.

>Nobody says this
The eternal Any Forums mantra.
>>>wow this movie is crazy, it exposes (((them)))! You NEED to see this truth being brought to light!
Nobody said this

You're the one that is equating one race to elites. That's not what it was about at all. You are a fool.