Can’t believe they linked up

Can’t believe they linked up

Attached: 8D56D9F5-6A04-40B5-9992-8943E2333B51.jpg (1242x1412, 268.94K)

Keep it

whats that thing hanging off spottem's belt?

Unfortunately the link up can't be kept; Pooh Shiesty was sentenced to 5 years and 3 months in prison last April.

Timeless characters

Damn for real that’s sad to hear

FuckemSuckem and Feed Seedy

>dumb nigger having this much of dosh

gee I wonder why hyperinflation is happening...

Attached: LinkedUp.jpg (606x960, 124.86K)

>Any Forums poster who amounts to nothing trying to discount someone who created something (albeit shitty)
>wake me up when september ends

Don't they fear getting killed by their opps? The black man continues to amaze.

It's a lighter

that mf thang

Attached: e1jmqctgz8161.jpg (1170x2329, 193.69K)

I'm just the messenger. Don't blame me for niggers ruining the value of money and destroying your capital in the process.

How these niggers always have so much money? Why their shit monkey mumble music plays every station?
When did everything go so wrong?
From “I dont want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart” to “mmehhem nigga meemm money hhjmmm pussy”

Nobody told you, but you can sell literally anything. Someone will buy what you make, no matter what.

dropped

Why do leftists worship these creatures?

Are the leftists in the room with you right now?

Butane lighter for a crackpipe. Not even joking.

I think you mean Americans not leftists.

thats cap thoughever

spotem trying hard to get back to being linked up

Attached: spotem.jpg (1490x958, 191.74K)

Why? Imagine all the sexual release he will be able to offer to all the inmates in the cellblock with how he's a little bitch.

jit gay asf nonetheless

Niggers

poo shitty got locked up

>drill

Oh, I liked his gay little webshow on adult swim.
Didn't know that they linked up.

this buck wants to be broken

>Harden
kid's parents named him after a fucking Metapod move

Your right

Parents didn't come up with the surname, genius.

Is that Spotemgottem?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed

>sad to hear
He shot 2 people, one of the charges got dropped after witness intimidation they couldn't pin on him. He deserves longer than 5 years.

the messenger of what? you give yourself too much credit
youre absolutely nothing and your parents are proud of you no one is youd be better off crafting a rope to hang yourself than posting here

Mazeltov! Congrats to the newly wed!

Sometimes your dignity has no price.

Is that Spottemgottem?
That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

Attached: 1636652222909.jpg (738x1092, 169.26K)

>reckless use of a boat

Amounting to nothing vs contributing to evil in the world and being rewarded for it. I'll choose being an unknown. Now go worship some more celebs you absolute retard.

some people truly do live in GTA