It's all so tiresome

>it's all so tiresome

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 173659.png (1295x726, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/category/radio-show/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao based. Trumptards will NEVER get some slack.

Even people on reddit are calling them out on the tired narrative. Not that I'd go there haha

Trump lives rent-free in their heads more the 2 years later.

>the biggest problem in the world right now is obese orange man who holds no office or power
They want him to be president again, don't they?

Disney is still doing that? They should take a note from WB and cancel all that woke shit already.

davidduke.com/category/radio-show/

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of our institutions and media.

In a convoluted way yes. It's all dopamine rushes through homeostatis irration. They feel good when doing politics, so they keep inventing frames of reference to justify doing politics everywhere

their guy got in and is doing nothing but make a mockery of the entire country, so they want to return to better times -- when both the left and center a villain to rally against. they need figures like him because the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and they know no other ways to make friends.

Why do Trump cultists pretend like he went somewhere? He's still here giving speeches once a week. He's still the leader of the republican party.

It's about time the mass media criticized Trump for a change, their silence during 2016 was deafening.

Attached: David Duke.jpg (590x665, 56.85K)

Trump lost

Shhh don't traumatize the cultists.

Just how George Lucas envisioned it

I don't care about Trump. I'm not American. This shit sounds gay as fuck.

Insider here, there's a story where Glup Shitto gets arrested for trying to get an abortion.

(they) are actually setting trump up to win in 2024 as containment for the neo con right. They're going to use him to ease in their WEF policies to be more palatable. The bread and circus of orange man being in charge has been a better smokescreen than biden was.

Trump will get office, and everyone will go back to being distracted for 4 years while the MSM quietly ignores all the new implementation the regime is rolling out. everyone will continue screaming about SJWs, race and trannies for years like good goyim.

star wars ended in the 1980s, fren. wtf are you on?

>He's still the leader of the republican party.
Republicans want Desantis, he'll run against Blinken or Buttigieg.

stunning & brave, disney is an example to us all

Oh look it's this thread again.

They seriously can't separate fiction and real life, can they?
How utterly embarrassing.

Attached: 1538417173184.jpg (650x859, 86.68K)