Jumper

It had a good first act, but 2nd and 3rd was awful and disjointed

What was the point of including the mother for two scenes?
Samuel Jackon's character feels very 2D dimensional, IMO it would have been better if they made Griffin the villain.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 11.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z3GNhBE2yhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mother
She was a known actress so it gave the feel that there really was more to the story. Too bad we never got more.

Jackson's character did not feel 2D dimensional. His intense hatred was dogmatic and he seemed like a zealot. Again, like there was more to it. Too bad there wasn't more.

>disjointed and awful
Pure lies. Disjointed would be something happening out of nowhere to make shit make sense.

Shouldnt have had a villain. Just have it be a teenager's wet drwam for 90 minutes.

youtu.be/z3GNhBE2yhM

why couldn't hayden have gotten more roles like that

>robbing banks and then living on a penthouse
how in the fuck did that not raise any redflags? hello? this dude was paying for everything with cash
does the IRS not exist in this world?

I didn't like the main lead girl, I felt that Jackson was the right casting choice but his character could've been a bit expanded on, having a religious crusader hunt teleporters was nice but lacked a metaphysical punch to stick the landing.
and I felt a bit bad for the father

This movie had a lot of potential for a franchise if Jamie Bell had been the protagonist in a revenge story against Sam Jackson but Hayden and the OC girl ruined it. I'll always watch it drunk af tho and pretend I'm a teenager again with girls throwing themselves at me and the world at my feet

>manage to beat a guy who can teleport with meme tech
this was so fucking unbelievable, I mean Jackson gets teleported by them at every turn and not one of them thought about just teleporting him in the middle of the pacific or something?
It's just too powerful of an ability to make a believable conflict out of it

why not the atlantic

Atlantic is bloated with cargo ships, he'd get a ride in no time

he had a tazer thingy tho

Why do you think the crazy organization caught up with him?

I think you are underestimating Asia's trade routes sir. Also great whites rule the Atlantic

>2 dimensional dimensional
i felt that

>in the middle of the pacific
I would not take any chances, the fuckers will find themselves in the middle of Antarctica

Why not give them the best view?

Attached: 187_detail_as11-44-6551_orig.jpg (1200x1200, 251.35K)

your organs would kinda explode even if you teleport for a mere 1 second in outer space

i want to fuck both rachel bilson and kristen stewart

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1658656363630004.jpg (1280x720, 128.08K)

well in the movie they must teleport themselves if they wish to teleport others with them, so if he wants to throw Jackson on the moon he'd have to teleport there as well, and there's no way you'll be able to teleport to the moon, throw Samuel L.Jackson and then return to earth without a scratch on you

Outer space is way more survivable than that. Chilling in space without a suit for a full minute would be possible.

>there's no way you'll be able to teleport to the moon, throw Samuel L.Jackson and then return to earth without a scratch on you
Why?

Attached: 1634938526175.png (828x817, 1.52M)