60TH ANNIVERSARY OF SPIDER-MAN

what are some kino moments from webslingers history, mine is
>90s animated show when Norman finds out Peter is Spider-man and tries to rustle his jimmies in a dinner party

Attached: disney-plus-marvel-spideman-00.jpg (1600x1067, 180.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mine is whenever I dream a third season of Spectacular Spider-Man exists.

Black cat

Attached: foreplay.webm (1440x1080, 2.91M)

Attached: spiderbreeze.webm (1440x1080, 2.9M)

youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw

kino

Attached: beat-up-green-goblin.gif (498x280, 2.36M)

What kino tacular episodes would you have loved to have seen in Spectacular 3? I cannot believe they wasted a precious episode on Captain Jupiter.

Harry getting justed again.

Attached: 1646785402641.webm (1280x532, 2.65M)

Attached: Black Cat.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Why don't these type of cartoons ever throw any punches all they do is lift and throw each other. These cartoon were kino, but the fights were underwhelming

something about committees at the time not allowing cartoons to show actual violence with punches so they had to use tricks like that.

They literally weren't allowed to show them punching people because of censorship laws.

I remember reading a comic issue when I was a kid where Spiderman ties up two chicano teenagers and calls them "dirty wetback commies".

If anything, we'd probably get a new season of the 90s series since X-Men got one as well and were done by the same people.

>60 years of Spider-Man
>24 years of Spider-Girl
>STILL no movie adaptation bringing back Maguire and Dunst in parent roles and starring monkeyfu as Mayday
>No Way Home didn't even have the balls to conclusively say whether or not Peter and MJ have a daughter so now we're forever stuck in purgatory

Attached: images (9).jpg (739x415, 39.82K)

Reminder that they killed off the best interpretation of the character in his entire 60 year history and replaced him with a boring no-personality browno that nobody likes but is forced into everything and shoved in our faces constantly

Attached: images (12).jpg (630x487, 55.18K)

i remember reading old spidey comics and wondering what the hell did Jameson mean when he gave peter a paycheck and said "go buy yourself a twist record"

there's still time to ruin this. don't rush it.

Ultimate Peter came back to life and returned back with MJ

This dogshit franchise never even had a decent cartoon series. Why the fuck would I care over the anniversary of one of the lowest effort, corporate shilled franchises ever pinched out by a coked up old man?

It was the style of the time.