Is her acting career over?

Is her acting career over?

Attached: thisme-1080x1080.jpg (1080x1080, 147.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKWEJfJJq9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's only just begun, user

she's a Christian conservative now, so yeah

Attached: template-oh-no-its-retarded-0c6db91aec9c.png (640x640, 25.96K)

When does her pregnancy career begin?

I'm glad for her. Liberalism is dead.

I don't like to think of rejecting it as even having to be conservative, I just see it as being free and normal. And liberal is just being 'regime'-minded and just warped and twisted and psyoped. I'm proud of Dasha for having the sense to get her head out of all that and I'm happy to see a lot of lovely inspired people coming to similar conclusions.

chud bro you just got trolled TOPKEK

Sorry I don't speak in the corny terms put out there by the neoimperialist deep state and their "liberal" ass-kissers

And anyways said deep state will come around to the trends the truly inspired are arriving at because the attuned people always tell the future. It's just the middling bureaucrats and various uninspired operatives who aren't getting the memo yet who are slowing it down a little

Thanks.

Attached: 16595175636731752.png (640x640, 30.84K)

The one that broke the bug's heart
youtube.com/watch?v=yKWEJfJJq9g

Adam Friedland show is looking to be some of their best material in years, as it happens. Super excited ngl

I think Stav leaving was the best possible thing for them. Really don't care for that fat fuck, and Adam is doing great

>Dasha's career is over
>TAFS without fat guy is better than ever
we're winning bugbros...

Attached: bug.jpg (300x168, 4.9K)

This is also something she would say

>fucks over 100 men in her 20s
>addicted to opiods and alcohol on top of it
>his her 30s and becomes catholic to get "the good man"
many such cases

nah, i want to see her next weird religious project

Reminder that im her little ass sniffing puppy boy

>I just see it as being free and normal.
She larps as a born again conservative christian Sedevacantist online, she is severely mentally ill as are you

getting older has only strengthened my belief in liberalism
i mean liberalism as a system, obviously, not the democratic party

she has such pretty eyes
I cant get enough of her

>get mogged so hard by trumptards you become schizopolitical out of insecurity of being called a sòyboy
Kek basically every hardcore leftist has been transformed like this, must suck to be so insecure

There are certain notions of liberalism that I am actually pretty committed too still. In fact it's partly a liberal impulse behind why I can't stand all these current 'liberals' who are actually just mainstream narrative authoritarians, careerist opportunists, and psychopathic creeps

I just want people to leave each other alone, live and let live. Say or think whatever you want. Not that I don't have tact, or that there aren't things that are beyond my own values or the scope of what I'd say to a person, because I'm a decent person, but "liberals" are just psychopathic establishment assets trying to snipe their professional competition. It's pathetic and disgusting and all these people need to go out of style FAST. And when they're out of style, remember who they were, because they were happy to throw everyone under the bus to get ahead