I am here... And y'all are there

I am here... And y'all are there.

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-092624_1.png (720x453, 360.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invenglobal.com/articles/14772/isabella-janke-chris-chan-drama-continues-saga
youtube.com/watch?v=aKcxuca4Q24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his trial is going to be something else

I hate this tard so fucking much. Can't wait until he gets his ass slammed in prison.

A very sad nostalgia for this era, it was the pinnacle, it was still funny without being just blatant torturing of a retarded man, it was in good fun at the heart of it
Everything changed when those gay squeaker trolls made him stick the medallion up his ass

He has already suffered so much

Attached: GashSmasher14-FYHla2EVsAAPkxK.jpg (795x514, 79.85K)

He suffered because his dumb ass craves attention. He'll get plenty with Tyrone and Jamal.

I've never seen a man be so throughout broken, mentally and physically. That little faggot ruined everything, as little faggots always do.

funny how he got memoryholed after the rape

He will get time served. Permanent No-contact restraining order from Barb, put on the sex offender registry, and required to see a psychologist for years

Attached: chriscucumber.png (939x705, 963.21K)

He and his horrid mother deserve every bad thing in the world. They both are manipulative, immoral and degenerate disgusting human garbage.

Attached: 1645491838273.png (490x549, 439.08K)

Will we get to see the trial? Will other weens be called on the witness stand?

Chris Chan is the main character of IRL

kiwifags are saying he won't be charged with a felony, and is about to be released soon. is it true?

It would be very surprising if he went to prison.

This outcome is much more likely

That's because the Chris Chan stalking cult don't want you to know that the gang stalking culture around Chris is part of the problem and may have contributed at pushing Chris over the edge so every fuckers on KiwiFarms are trying to rewrite history to make it look like they were just passive observers
invenglobal.com/articles/14772/isabella-janke-chris-chan-drama-continues-saga

My idea for a show would be as a court room drama as a framing device but most of the show would be flashbacks. Kino?

This

would you

Attached: 800px-100_2296.jpg (800x600, 160.81K)

Who is going to get the house? Apparently Chris is trying to force Barb out. Will Chris succeed in evicting his own mother?

My show would be a cartoon version of what's going on inside of Chris's head

Chris' inner monologue is basically this on loop 24/7: youtube.com/watch?v=aKcxuca4Q24

I want to add to my previous post that of course isn't blameless (and his parents incompetence at raising him properly should be underlined in that aspect as well) but it's always so convenient to demonize Chris as inherently bad and stupid because it's convenient and make us feel good about ourself. In this affair, so far only Chris has been punished as it should

>Internet points fingers at Isabella Janke for encouraging Chris Chan to rape their mother

Chris chan raped the internets mother?

link your thread cow

Yes.

You laugh but in hindsight the level of vitriol Chris got initially just for Sonichu made it seems like he raped their mother instead of being a then harmless village idiot

Cope, Joshua Moon. Your life is very similar to Chris that's why you're coping by wasting your life in morbid cringe obsession

Unfortunetely even if he is jailed, he will be in solitary and wont be near any other inmates

>their

Attached: nigger.jpg (229x220, 5.46K)