How do YOU watch Star Wars

How do you watch the Star Wars movies?

Do you care about the "Despecialized Editions" or "Grungehouse Editions" or the one version by the autistic guy who literally reconstructed the fucking AT-AT's so he could insert them into his own edit of Empire? And I vaguely remember something similar about a dude who wanted to insert his own crafted puppet Yoda into Episode II and III.

or do you just say "Fuck it" and click on Disney+?

Attached: StarWars1[1].jpg (660x848, 478.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6o8A8Lr_M5w
youtube.com/watch?v=GjsFAZWnA00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Theatrical release.

Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi.

Everything else is noncanon garbage.

123movies dot com look for star wars page back because ads popup and yeah im on mobile

I saw the first three movies when I was a kid.
Never seen them since. That's how I watch Star Wars.

I have the despecialized editions on dvd and watch those along with the prequels

>Theatrical release.
How do you access the "theatrical release" given that all the DVD's and Blu-Rays made are of a special edition that includes anachronistic special effects?

I just go on a free website and watch it. Don't care what tf version it is. I just watch it cuz its cool.

See

>How do you watch the Star Wars movies?

Light saber, check
Jedi Costume, check
Yoda Doll, check
Real Doll dressed up as Padme, check

Apparently there's a fan-edit called Pulp Empire which makes the whole movie feel like a Quintin Tarintino movie.

First result on google.
youtube.com/watch?v=6o8A8Lr_M5w

I guess sometimes I watch them with rifftrax. The process of me getting over Star Wars (thanks to Star Wars itself) was gradual but permanent so i no longer have the need for the despecialized editions although it's probably the best available version even if it goes too far in a few places.

the old DVDs had the original release on them as well as the updated version

I've had the despecialized editions since I was in high school. The 4k77 version looks like complete ass so fuck that.

I just watch those editions that have the deleted scenes from the original scripts inserted back and which use the best bitrate and visual sources - such as NumeralJoker torrents.

Once i'm done with episode 6 I stop.

Lucas said Star Wars is supposed to be seen from ep 1 to 6.

>despecialized editions ... goes too far in a few places.
How?

>I just watch those editions that have the deleted scenes from the original scripts inserted back and which use the best bitrate and visual sources - such as NumeralJoker torrents.
So what, are those deleted scenes re-enacted by the fans?

Prequels only.
Sometimes I also watch Empire Strikes Back.

>OT
4K 35mm Scans.

>PT
4K Blu-ray.

>ST
I don't.

Attached: C-CQMLWUAAE2QeL-orig.jpg (2048x1536, 420.08K)

fpbp

Remember that Robocop or Shrek fanshit from a few years ago, where every single scene was re-enacted by assholes to look like garbage?
Well they did the same thing with Empire Strikes Back.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjsFAZWnA00