Bojangling Dingaling

Name a more pretentious and degenerate pile of schlock.

Attached: 7FBE7510-11A4-411F-B5CC-1E754CFA788E.jpg (474x701, 33.82K)

You

(You)

NORMAL WORDS

They are normal words you retard

BUT

i loved it.
i expected some stupid crazy ass cartoon about animal people, but instead i got a story about a depressed alcoholic actor, and it hooked me right it.

Attached: 07u823hvslkjy30u.jpg (960x918, 79.43K)

Rewatching S1 currently. Above all it just has great righting. Funny, poignant, capable of making you laugh and then hitting you with a gut punch. Definitely falls off in later seasons, but the first couple are in the pantheon of GOAT tv shows.

Attached: 1654141250072.jpg (460x434, 22.3K)

I cannot believe I spelled writing so wrong holy shit. In my defense I am very drunk

Attached: 1652073333985.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

Equestrian bipeds

I thought it was good spelling for a cot.

polcel

I liked the show.
Everyone once such a failure in there it helped me keep myself together.

I think the first season had far too much setting the scene bullshit. I know you have to set the scene somewhat but it just had that feeling constantly. You know at the start of a movie where it’s like
>knock at door
>man opens door
>it’s a woman
>she says “hello BROTHER!”
>oh that’s his sister
>”hello SISTER are you ready for our ROAD TRIP”
>I suppose they are going on a road trip
>”yes BROTHER I am ready for our WORK ROAD TRIP to THE BEACH”
>interesting from this I am able to deduce that they work together
like just let the show happen I don’t need to be spoonfed who all the characters are supposed to be. When it finds its feet the show is great. The ending sucked dick but it was real enough. All the characters got older and changed and it sucked like real life. Fitting end really

Never watched the show, does he fuck the dog? That's the only reason I'd ever watch.

Attached: 7677c3210ad82717664709efeebc7408.jpg (2047x1447, 724.74K)

>T. Seething tranny who shoves dragon dildos in their ass
Your parents don’t love you

I felt like it was kinda ruined by the fact Diane tries to make it all about her at the end.
>Hey, I know you were suicidal and on the verge of killing yourself, and so you phoned to confide in me because you knew I wouldn't give up on you and let you die
>But did you stop for a second to think how I feel?
Like, wtf bitch, the guy almost killed himself, get over yourself.

I haven't watched it but by the way people talk about it, the show seems to be a surface-level and safe commentary on depression and materialism that everyone would parrot as if it's some ground-breaking representation in media. Hopefully I'm wrong though

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 63.29K)

You

Last 2 seasons were a mistake

based, diane is total sociopathic narcicistic egomanial white woman, even fucks a dog and a bison after

No. They're both straight. sadly