Why do zoomers worship Zendaya?

Why do zoomers worship Zendaya?

Attached: 1659371859196927.webm (720x1280, 306.99K)

Haha Zoomer, your girlfriend is awesome

niggercentric culture

Literally who?

She cute.

not Any Forums related. Get the fuck off my board. I command thee kneel, prepare to get harvested.

Attached: TswiftHarvested.jpg (1200x800, 168.55K)

The joke here is that she's ugly. He purposefully used an unflattering and smug image to represent her, as well as writing the joke around her being such a disgusting slob that didn't even flush get own shit down the toilet. The punchline of the video is that someone would ever eat such an ugly person's poop, the mere thought of her being attractive is laughable. Nobody finds Zendaya attractive. It's quite telling you missed the point of such a simple joke.

Black people are funny lol

Zoomer humor lacks soul, it is so painful.

Not Any Forums fuck off.

Attached: bigbadharv2.jpg (962x1299, 210.88K)

Zendaya is hot.

thats a indian

that's a shitskin

Any Forums literally spends all day joking about eating ass and sniffing braps

It's not but she's ugly. You don't have to zealously defend this TikTok nigger

Attached: zendaya.png (800x469, 283.63K)

>joking
Y-you guys are just joking?

Attached: 1653649937660.png (200x200, 49.69K)

Because zoomers are the end result of jewish cultural manipulations. They are the perfect zogbot golems

thats a bot poster and not majority of posters here dumb dumb

I had a dream about zendaya the other night. She wanted to have sex with me but I didn't want to. She was doing all this seductive shit to try and change my mind but I kept thinking about all those times I posted the ugly wojack of her on Any Forums. I ended up looking her directly in the eyes and she attacked me. She striped my clothes of then threw me on the bed and started raping me. It wasn't like a hot fetish rape though, it was a violent and scary rape. She was fisting my asshole and I was crying and screaming but she just laughed. Eventually her hand was full of blood. I looked back at her with tears in my eyes and saw she had turned into the wojack version of herself. Terrible dream.

>172038837
I command thee to kneel.

Attached: emmaHarvested2.jpg (1936x1936, 205.05K)