Why is there an entire GENRE of bugmans dying and then being reincarnated as a white child?

Why is there an entire GENRE of bugmans dying and then being reincarnated as a white child?

Hundreds of examples

Attached: youjo senki.jpg (1920x1080, 917.63K)

Dunno, it's kino tho.
I told you you'd like it.

inb4 "they're not white!!" or "it's actually asia because there is DRAGON" lol

>bugmans
this only applies to asians who dont have empathy, mainly the chinese. japan is full of sovl. they are honorary aryans, after-all..

the hair and eye color in anime identifies personality and status, not race.

I love isekais.

Attached: Tanya.jpg (1024x576, 64.5K)

It's one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen come out of that country. Not the show itself but the concept.

Massive autistic cope

It's set in fucking Germany in WW1 you fucking retard.
They're white.

The first isekais were The Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.

the premise of this show is that the person dies and reincarnates as a young german child shortly before WW1
of course they'd be white, are you retarded?

I mean the genre in general. There are literally hundreds of examples. What part of that is unclear?

They're a lot of fun. Tanya is great, S2 drops in the Winter iirc.
Also seeing retards call her a Nazi and shit proves how historically illiterate people are.

Attached: 1650412511685.png (723x1023, 778.1K)

Japs like to turn almost anything (an inanimate object, a war hero, an operating system) into an anime girl.

Attached: file.png (410x620, 566.72K)

dont like her lip design in that anime and dropped it after 1 ep for that reason

What a strange reason to drop a show but that's your choice user.

Attached: TanyaTheDerp.png (1062x928, 743.11K)

>imb4 the germans aren't white
>I mean in general they're not white
Care to be even more wrong?

Especially the Fate franchise.

He dies with a copy of Milton Friedman's Free to Choose in his hand.
It's Starship Troopers all over again.

Tanya was pushed in front of a train in her previous life.

I mean the genre in general. All the fantasy bullshit taking place in medieval European fantasy worlds. Which there are hundreds of. But still some weebs deny

Example I used in OP was just a particularly literal one.

they usually keep their original bodies in isekai though? so most are asian. name some, anyway.

I love when she smiles.

Attached: tanya smile.jpg (474x265, 21.17K)

That smile.. that goddamn smile.
I'd do anything to keep that smile on her face.

*HIS previous life.
And he was pushed in front of a train while reading famous free market economist Milton Friedman's best selling book - Free to Choose.

He's a she now user.

>usualy
I don't watch any of this crap but even I've seen enough synopsis where they're literally reincarnated to know that's bs

So firstly, it's only like 30% of isekais you're describing at the very most.
Secondly, because it's European fantasy written primarily for a Japanese audience.
Ergo the MC is Japanese and everyone else is DnD characters.

The most common form of isekai tho generally involves video game tropes. But they're not as good generally speaking.

>there's literally hundreds of examples
>i don't watch any of this crap
Many such cases. Why are Any Forumstards like this?

They were fun for a little while but my lord is it incredibly overplayed now. It's like most of these shows could drop the isekai idea completely and still have a complete story.

Yes, but when he died he was a he, so it's not correct to say that she died or that it was her life.

Attached: jews fear the samurai.jpg (1551x868, 298.18K)

Why do you even care about something you don't watch

>mfw God is real and personally involved in my life but I still don't believe in him because it diminishes my own achievements.

Attached: tanya136-2628175978.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

That sounds like to me you're just hating on the concept because its popular right now. No biggy, contrarianism runs rampant on this site.

I wonder if the authors considered what will happen when she goes through puberty.

Yakuza Reincarnation.

Attached: YakuzaReincarnation.jpg (1500x2137, 444.41K)

Because asians guys are frankly fucking creepy and deserve being ridiculed

Attached: 19f25bcd6ea0464bff0ca92b2dae5e353447c7e51206d723c9ab3a60202450ba.jpg (1125x822, 99.76K)

Just because he claims to be 'God' does not mean he is. Being X is a bitch baby who can't handle Tanya-sama's rejection.

Nah I feel bad for them.
How would you like it if I, user, was your girlfriends fetish?

I like isekai because it is a comfy familiar setting of european fantasy which I am familiar with but with an asian twist so you get some experiences that you were never expecting. Also it's just nice to escape to a world that doesn't have any of the shitty baggage this one has. It's 90% trash but the 10% that is good is really good and even the trash is still usually enjoyable in a trashy kind of way.

>Literally has the power over life, death, history, the very fabric of reality
>Actually it's Being X, not God.
That's not theology, that's semantics.

what's the difference?

Apolitical escapism is my crack and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Cope Being X.

My favorite is the ones who think dark skinned anime characters are black. Like Yoruichi or the Raikage. They do it with that Genshin Impact game too.

Overlord is my Political escapism and i fucking love it.