NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS THERE A BLACK MAN IN MY TV SHOW THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE HELP ME HITLER

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS THERE A BLACK MAN IN MY TV SHOW THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE HELP ME HITLER

Attached: 1601610111268 (1).gif (570x537, 73.14K)

We failed him

Oh its another case of blacks can't create their own characters so they just steal White ones.

Based bunker tranny spamming the board 24/7 with disingenuous arguments to fight the imaginary nazi incels that live rent free in its on head on Any Forums - Television & Film.

Also they do it for free

This but unironically

Don't you act the same way when there's too many white people on screen?

Attached: 1522645273503.gif (498x498, 612.95K)

Maybe both sides ans retarded and people should be free to make their own decisions.

harvested

Attached: emmaHarvested2.jpg (1936x1936, 205.05K)

Attached: emmaHarvested3.jpg (1625x1518, 668.28K)

>NOOOOOO IS THAT A WHITE PERSON THIS IS LITERALLY BIGOTRY HELP ME KAMALA

Attached: 062.gif (320x320, 1012.65K)

Attached: Close.jpg (1839x1226, 326.59K)

left pol makes fun of incels a lot but I honestly think they're projecting. Theyre literally just as insane and retarded as Any Forums but they don't like the "two side same coins" statement no matter how much it's true. They keep this narcissistic egocentric image of themselves, it's just insane.

Noooooo you can't say the n word. The world must stop revolving when someone utters these syllables. ;_;

You will die screaming.

kek

nah the side crying about white people in movies made in white majority countries are obviously more retaarded. nice ty though troony

lmao

this is a Harvey Thread now

Attached: gigachad2.jpg (2500x1563, 474.07K)

They chimp out if tv shows are too white or if anyone says 'fag'. They are literally the most fragile """people""" on earth.

You literally had to unleash a global pandemic that killed millions and cost trillions in dollars just to defeat an illiterate spray tanned retard. I hope you enjoyed it. And now you (you) are so worthless you have to resort to shitposting the site I go to to look for ana de armas pics. You are just as worthless as anyone on Any Forums and I hope you know it.

Black people irl are seething cowardice bitches who get jealous at the sight of White people and chimp out over small insignificant things. They were made by the devil I’m pretty sure, maybe black people are the lowest people on the planet because if you are a bad person you get reincarnated as a black person as punishment. This would make sense because the worst types of White people act like niggers do.

Hitler is not trans and nazi didn't filled with trannies.

Attached: HarvsToy.jpg (614x910, 85.63K)

>THIS IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE
It's true, it literally is.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT SAY THE N WORD YOU'LL HURT THE BLACK PEOPLE FEESFEES
>NOOO YOU CANT SAY THAT JEWS ARE RUINING THE WORLD THATS ANTISEMETIC
>NOOOOO YOU CANT SAY ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES YOURE AN INCEL
>NOOOO YOU CANT HAVE WHITE ENTHOSTATE THAT'S RACIST

>>Any Forums

I unironically watch the Princess Diaries

its kino

Attached: Kylie.jpg (468x666, 69.46K)

God wouldn't allow that unless you are calling him weak