I only watch Philosophy Tube for the outfits

I only watch Philosophy Tube for the outfits.

Am I based?

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-075616.png (1640x720, 887.91K)

no you're a little fucking faggot that watches youtube

Is that a man?

Its honestly one of the most bizzare things ive ever seen. Like some surreal comedy piece.

Attached: B3A4F844-19E5-43D9-86D6-387973049F71.jpg (1920x1080, 93.39K)

its called art

Yes

Watching a man wearing a dress try and be sexy is still watching a man try and be sexy. You're a faggot.

Least interesting drag performance ever

>That camera filter

Attached: vaseline.jpg (640x960, 84.06K)

Such an obvious example of AGP.

There is literally nothing sexier than watching a man do everything he can to appear legitimately feminine and very nearly succeed in turning himself into an object of lust for other men.

Imagine: that was someone's son. Some man had a boy and thought he would grow up into a big strong man and marry a woman and have kids of his own.

Instead he's dressing up in slutty outfits, putting on makeup and taking cock up the arse.

Poetry.

you can't call yourself based, you can't ask people to call you based. you are a conceited, retarded newfag, using a word that was tired over half a decade ago. do you call people who call the tranny in the OP "cucks" too? triggered? the 20's are here you stupid faggot, leave its words behind, especially considering you weren't here for the 10's.

Of course not, what the hell is wrong with you?

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-075544.png (1640x720, 630.72K)

It's pretty much AGP: the YouTube channel.

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-081604.png (1640x720, 313.19K)

You're watching some pretentious faggot try to lecture you on politics and philosophy while wearing his fetish outfit doing his best to larp as an e-whore. There is some beauty in the absurdity of the situation, but it definitely doesn't come from him

I don't care. I'd unironically fuck his brains out. Not gay though.

lmfao this nigga think he a woman

I watch them on mute because I'm a degenerate but not quite degenerate enough to think his asinine ideas and outright lies are in any way palatable.

I'd fuck his brains back in, totally gay though.

Be careful, he is one of the 3 breadutube trannies, the jannies get uppity about. The thread will be gone in a matter of minutes

Daily reminder that PhilosophyTube raped Contrapoints and Contra didn't go public because it would have destroyed Breadtube's reputation.

proof