Six seasons for the lawyer character

Did no one ever hear the expression "less is more?"
Why do normies shovel down this self-indulgent pigswill?
Saul was a memorable supporting character with some mystique before we found out every minutiae of his goddamm life and they turned him into some tragic anti-hero.

Attached: better-call-saul-season-4-bob-odenkirk.jpg (825x464, 72.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbZ4CA8my7fR_MQcQkQQbxozwKfrdgEDK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>steals you’re show

Attached: 900577E6-EE4C-4611-BE86-F70162811C23.jpg (264x377, 11.91K)

it's unironically the greatest show ever made

>shit-tier opinion normie detected

If you edited the show down to just be the Jimmy parts you might have a leg to stand on, but otherwise its a show that is mostly filler garbage.

What's your favorite show user? don't tell me, the sopranos?

Midwit. Kill yourself.

It's one of the greats.

You mean the Chuck parts, surely

It had good scenes but speedwatchers have the right idea. It takes itself too seriously, even more seriously than breaking bad did, and spends way too much time on mundane stuff.

Yeah I had fun watching this show but it sucks. Just pretend it doesn't exist. Breaking Bad stands on it's own as a work of art, this shit is just tacked on, they had none of this bullshit in mind when they were writing Breaking Bad, it isn't canon

I love how every Saul video from Breaking Bad is now full of pretentious comments about BCS
>"zOMG when Saul adjusted his tie then he must have been thinking about the time he and Kim krysjejgkshtgkehdh"

Why do you feel the need to open a new thread and spew your half assed opinion. There's a general for the show. Of course you do this not because you want to discuss the show, you just need attention like an overgrown baby. You have nothing to offer to society. You crave attention in the form of (You)s. Well here's your (You) buddy. I'd suggest giving an interesting criticism next time or saying something positive about something you like.

"Normies" aren't watching BCS. Most got filtered in S1 because there wasn't enough gunfire and explosions.

Agreed, it's shit

>Did no one ever hear the expression "less is more?"
Yes, one thread less from you would be more.

I think it makes sense to have a negative thread and a positive one, stops all the bickering.

I enjoyed the latest episode and everything before but not so much the marvel gang meet up, but that doesn't detract from the overall quality of the show.

I've been wondering how the fuck this show is still on because I very clearly remember the main actor dying like a year ago. I thought whatever was left was being put out and it was ending, but apparently he didn't die. I am getting Mandela effected HARD, because I know I'm not misremembering. He legitimately died.

I have come to hate the saying "less is more." Yes, that is often true, but sometimes, "more is more." This is one of those times.

>"Normies" aren't watching BCS
Yes, they are
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbZ4CA8my7fR_MQcQkQQbxozwKfrdgEDK

You were probably hyperfocused on the vaccine shite going on at the time. He never died, just suffered a heart attack on set.

He had a heart attack and almost died.

Dropped after 3 seasons of nothing happening. I'll never ever watch that shit. I've wasted too many fucking hours of my life watching "muh cell phone radiations" obnoxious shit.

No, he almost died after taking the vaxx like the pharma shill that he is