Was this autism?

Attached: sansa-game-of-thrones-finale-1558320431.png (1214x1178, 627.73K)

>Muh independence
Sansa is a retarded nigger

They gave all the women more "girlboss" moments after running out of source material. Sansa got an extra boost after getting raped, since that didn't go so well with the normalfags.

Attached: 28379237.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

The whole ending is autism.
Why does Greyworm get a fucking say in anything? And the rest could've just been like
>"Ayo Jon Greyworm is gone, come back"
Why the FUCK is Bran KING?
Why is BRON the new lord paramount of the reach AND master of COIN!?
How is Sam a maester so soon?

Why does the North want to be "independent"?

Plus Bran can't have children and won't marry, and Sansa won't marry or have kids.... so wtf, you're just setting up some huge succession conflicts in the future. Doesn't help that Arya runs off (after saying how important family is) and Jon is sitting uselessly in the north for no reason. And Bran is surrounded by schemers and plotters again. Neither with any family to watch their back or even make the day to day living better

Reminder
>Sansa, supposedly the smartest person in the world. Immediately betrays Jon at the first opportunity for no gain. Doesn’t tell Jon about her plans to have the vale army bail him out. Doesn’t know how swords work. Thinks an independent north will recognize a woman as their ruler and will work for more than a generation

>Now that I have finally become King Bran the Broken, my first act will be to let the North secede with my sister as Queen
Everyone was just cool with this? No one from Dorne or the Iron Islands wanted to speak up?

Attached: 176556D6-BF26-4574-95BA-DA6790099BA5.jpg (700x700, 111.77K)

More importantly is why everyone was simply OK with her being Queen in the North. Bonus points to Arya, who threatened to slash the Greyjoy woman's throat for no reason whatsoever.

>Instead of dialogue character's actor makes a constipated face
So many instances of this in season 8. The dialogue is truly atrocious.

>Plus Bran can't have children
He hasn't tried.

That meeting had such a weird attendance
>Arya
What the fuck is she doing here
>Davos
What the fuck is he doing here
>Brienne
I guess she's guarding Sansa?
>Random Dornish Lord Guy
Who the fuck is this? Aren't the Martells basically extinct now? Who the FUCK is this?

Sansa never did anything of consequence in the show. She just got raped and then had a title served to her on a silver platter.

Was this anime?

Attached: 1656251784135.gif (600x338, 3.8M)

You can not rape your own wife on the night you were wed
>hur dur little finger that sounds like a totally cool plan to marry that guy
>I know right eh salsa
>waaah why is the guy who I wed having sex with me on the same night
>waaaaaaaah

The most unrealistic part of the show is that Sansa didn't get pregnant. Imagine how different things would be if she had to carry around and raise Ramsay Bolton's child

>Tease that White Walkers are sentient
>They're actually just a hivemind superweapon that were created by Warwick Davis to kill humans

Attached: Job.png (622x622, 341.77K)

show ended because she was hitting the wall

And it was beautiful

Attached: t62gcbvrwddz.jpg (640x365, 41.82K)

Autism produced the writing for the first seasons. Last season was capitalism.

No, it's whoretism.

>Sansa pregnant with Ramsay's child
I bet D&D wanted to do this but got spooked out of it after all of the bad press they started getting around season 5 about the show being too violent and misogynistic.

>twice married
>still no heirs
Realistically, what man would have her?