Is there a term for a psychological disorder related to… sorry, I’m not sure how to word this...

Is there a term for a psychological disorder related to… sorry, I’m not sure how to word this. I just seem to overly relate to characters in media too easily. To the point where I seem to expel masculine tears at any significant expression of emotion on screen. If a character feels something, I just relate too hard. All the time, every time.

It’s getting to be a lot and it makes me not want to start new shows or films

Attached: B119E0CF-354C-4606-B6E3-A73D12F958FB.png (1548x1252, 1.39M)

I would beat you with a metal rod so you'd never leave me

Isabella has psychopath eyes

"Pretty" but cold looking. Devoid of warmth. Female version of incel school shooters. Female psytchos tend to be less violent though.

Ye, its called being a simp, you fucking poof

There's no such thing as femcels

"Femcels" are not a thing. Females live on easy mode and can never be lonely or unwanted.

Can't sneed

Attached: sssssssmokin.webm (720x720, 802.46K)

SOMEBODY STOP ME

You know the Pokemon, Parasect? How it's the dead shell of its Paras host after the mushroom on the back has eaten out its brain?
Bella has Parasect eyes.

None of these bitches are pretty. They didn’t wash themselves, Bella Janke has fungus under her finger nails.

Attached: Daria-Header.jpg (1500x996, 127.81K)

Women user, they are all born with mental illness

What? Shut up dude learn to not be an autist with your conversation.

are all the pics of that chris chan chick?

I NEED A FUCKING FEMCEL RIGHT NOW

none of these women are virgins

Sociopaths and psychopaths are charming. These women are not.

big fat fed tiddies

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-02 232632.png (477x409, 333.34K)

Whats the story with the girl on the bottom right

All my previous exes have been severely autistic femcels.
They were definitely femcels who wanted the touch of a man but they were at least too retarded to turn into school shooters.

Sorry to tell you this, user, but "femcels" are not real.

I am a strong believer that you can see a person's character in their face, especially in their eyes / gaze. Those women are clearly evil sociopaths and I stay far away from people with beady empty eyes like that.

Being evil is enough to make any woman sexy. Call it the Jennifer Pan effect.

Attached: jenniferpanyorkregionalpolice.jpg (760x1218, 144.32K)