How will they ruin it?

How will they ruin it?
>Jon "explores" his sexuality
>Black wildlings
>The show is really about Sansa

Attached: 1655451077547.png (672x584, 262.76K)

I hope they have Bran marry Sansa and reunite the seven kingdoms

What is there to even explore in the series? The show was good for political maneuvering (which totally went away in season 5), what are politics like beyond the wall? Give me your daughter or I’ll fucking behead you?

His story is finished and it wrapped up to be extremely gay and retarded. Why are wildlings even going beyond the wall again? Just live in the now deserted north, you’ll be the biggest force in the entire region

Game of Thrones as a show is dead.
As fanfiction it is still chugging along.
They have no good will.

Why would Bran not just claim Winterfell for himself if he wanted to? He's literally the male heir. No need to fuck his sister because even Jon has a better claim than she does given that she's a Bolton and he's an experienced leader and fighter. Also she's inexperienced female with southern manners who would never actually garner the respect of Northern lords. All of this makes me think the Jon Snu show is really just an excuse to tie up ends with her character.

Jon is completely boring and there’s nothing to tell with his story anymore. The night’s watch is dead, the wall is gone, and the white walkers are defeated.

He time travels back to season 4, and they re-do season 5 and 6 from there with good writing, saving the GoT original series. KEK.

Jon isn't boring, Kit is boring.

Who cares touch grass.

This is exactly what will happen:

>Jon helps out the wildlings beyond the wall. He's not a king, but he is a respected figure that people listen to.
>The big villain is the Weeping Man, a wildling who wants to become King-Beyond-the-Wall and raid the south. For some reason, we're supposed to take him as a serious threat, after Jon faced zombies, white walkers and dragons. We also get some forced conflict with the new Lord-Commander and Sansa, who briefly believe that the wildlings as a whole are a threat, but that gets resolved quickly.
>Jon's new love interest is Val, who is a carbon copy of Ygritte as far as her character goes. She wants him, but he can't get over Emilia Clarkle, who is also in it, and we get a few flashbacks of Jon's relationship with her. Jon regrets killing her and spends countless minutes of screentime agonizing over if what he did was right.
>Also, for some reason Sam is there too, despite being the Grand Maester. He's there to listen to Jon monologue about his feelings.
>We also get a cameo of king Bran, who's there to deliver exposition about what is going on in King's Landing.
>In the end, Jon gets over what happened with Daenerys, defeats the Weeping Man and starts a family with Val. Wildlings want to make him king, but he refuses.

Attached: this guy.jpg (4057x2700, 2.99M)

I think there's room for politics, but I doubt HBO would pick the right topics. You could do the Val thing with Wildlings wanting a Queen and prince, new world type colonization of the north instead of tribal living, Ice Spiders attack, I dunno. But HBO will do "lol cannibal Thenns" and and ancient evil awakens again and brown wildlings coming from essos.

>Ghost animorphs into a dragon and Jon Stankgaryen mounts his wolf-wyvern to conquer the seven kangdoms just like my animes

Maybe we will finally learn about the 7 Kingdoms tax policy.

>Black wildlings
Kek

Only reason I'd watch it.

Instead of doing all that shit, they should make a series called A Feast for Crows. It picks up after Season 4 of Game of Thrones and everyone gets recast.

>but he refuses
Are you saying he dun wun et?

>writing a sequel before you've finished the original work

Attached: 1656070421471.jpg (579x507, 72.95K)

>the show is about sansa and arya

I think he wasted so much time rewriting the next book and realized it's so bad that he'd rather die than release it so he can "go out on top"

>Kit and his own writing team brought the idea to GRRM and HBO
holy fucking shit how dead could your career possibly be

this kinda sounds kino tho, with a few minor adjustments

It couldn't be good to begin with so they can't ruin it. The premise ruins it alone.