BATGIRL

Why won't the Snyder fans help save BATGIRL? Are they racists?

Attached: 1629154966895.png (733x297, 47.59K)

Yes I am racist and I hate women

The difference is people actually wanted to see Zack Snyder's Justice League

People supported Snyder because they were his fans, not really seeing how it's a "gotcha" to point out how selective their support is.

Attached: 1631626585882.png (729x224, 35.16K)

>"HAHA HAMADA IS ERASING YOUR UNIVERSE WITH BATGIRL AND SUPERGIRL REPLACING CAVILL AND AFFLECK"
>"W-Why won't you Snyderchuds support Batgirl???"

Cope

Attached: Plakats-A3_EN.jpg (2924x4134, 1.4M)

>folks

90% of Synder fans are brown

1. Indians (from India)
2. Brazilians
3. Other Latins

people wanted to see Zack Snyder justice league because they thought it would be good. there was nothing to indicate batgirl would be any good.

>so i assume people who (think/do X) also (think/do Y) because (extremely loose connection) right? (gayly implies the reason these two aren't equal is a fault of their opponent's reasoning/character)
I swear you could write a book that contains literally every thought these people are capable of.

Attached: chicken.jpg (1125x860, 71.49K)

They want to attack Snyder because "it's popular". For some reason they want to push the narrative that the snyder fanboysvare some kind of neo Nazi cyberbullies when in reality we perfectly know who those are... the marvel ones.

I'm going to say it.

Ahem!

Fuck Niggers.

Fuck women.

Fuck jannies.

Fuck leftists.

Fuck faggots.

Fuck Capecucks.

Fuck cock knockers.

Fuck trannies.

Fuck YOU, FUCK YOU JANNY.

I don't not want to see NIGGERS on my tv or my Any Forums. I don't like the look of them. I hate their big eyes, their dark skin, their blue gums, their weed smell, their disposition to violence, their support of all niggers matter, the fact that they shit out kids, how easy they are to trigger, their ape+like posture, their culture, their hoods, their lack of father figure. Essentially, I hate niggers. I said it. I detest them like you might detest two flys fucking.

*Spits*

>there was nothing to indicate batgirl would be any good.
There was a glimmer of hope, but no. The actress couldn't pull it off.

Attached: 1474081185089.jpg (931x383, 333.6K)

i hate twitter and trannies

What exactly is with the anti-snyder autism? Discovery already said they aren't bringing him back, so why is he still lingering in the minds of the, uh, people(?) that continue to watch DC's content? They haven't released a film since WW84.

Haven't you heard, we're bots

>black batgirl
They lost me from that moment. Why the fuck would I support that shit now?

this was a nice meme I found

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-02 221016.png (768x880, 456.07K)

Sir, this is for you. You better pick up, it seems urgent.

Attached: 8237429387.gif (410x598, 252.26K)

Being a Snyderbro doesn't mean blindly supporting any shit DC puts out. It's supporting Zack and his grand vision first and foremost. It's a state of mind. A lifestyle. Batgirl is NOT part of that plan. Never has been, never will be.

Attached: 1553982349924.png (800x1198, 1.51M)

Came to post this.
Why would they support Batgirl?

beaner snyderhead here, can confirm
I fucking love his vision for superheroes but the pleb american audiences just didnt get it
so now we get ironic quippers instead of gods

lol at that guys face

Attached: 1646654004587.png (686x196, 29.28K)

Makes no sense. A clearly butchered theatrical release of a movie that nobody liked and could tell was heavily altered to suit the new directors tastes clashing with that of the original directors who had left the production due to a serious family issue vs a movie unreleased directed by two no-names and written by the writer of a movie that nobody liked.
Theres a very clear difference between these two and you can see why one had support and one doesn't.

>you wanted the Snyder cut so now you must support every director’s cut for every film ever
What point is even being made here?

Never even heard of a Batgirl flick, are they thinking about the abysmal Batwoman TV series?