So this doctor will be gay

>so this doctor will be gay
>what will he wear?
>cock and balls shirt

Attached: dick.jpg (637x695, 63.94K)

Nilso is gay too

They really put the BBC in BBC

black bros why are they trying to emasculate you so hard?

B

>Bergson

Attached: 16382215887236006939928940662794.jpg (1024x564, 93.26K)

U

this is the black doctor we deserved and we will never get....

Attached: advsadvsdasv.jpg (722x400, 42.62K)

Why does his chest look like a dick and balls?

Jews love putting brothas in dresses.

>show tanks because of terrible writing and a Doctor played by a woman with negative charisma
>let's bring on a gay nigger to replace her, that'll fix things
How many more years of prioritizing """""diversity""""" over quality am I going to suffer through?

Attached: stonecoldsadaustin.jpg (683x684, 124.74K)

C

>female doctor failed to increase interest
>they try a black gay one
So trans is next, right?

>let's have a female doctor
>Nobody watches it
>Let's have a fag doctor
>No kdh watches it

Makes u think. The best thing about Dr Who is that these two eras are not canon.

>Sexier Doctor Who
No one wants this. No one asked for this. Doctor Who's main fan base is fat white girls who write slash fanfiction about ugly-cute nerdy guys like Matt Smith and David Tennant. Here's the kick they don't actually want the characters to be gay.

Because he is proud, homophobe.

>So trans is next, right?
It 100% is, although considering the Doctor's species can now change genders with each regeneration, I'm not sure what sort of nonsense they're going pull to justify a (mentally ill) Doctor with a penis who identifies as a woman. We're long past the point of salvaging things, might as well accelerate and watch it all burn, at least the circus will be fun to mock.

Attached: drinkanddrive.jpg (1063x1055, 118.96K)

David Tennant is not "ugly-cute" you vindictive incel. He's just regular handsome.

this has been me once or twice or three times or maybe more than that
I don't drink anymore

K

Checked but stay mad roastie. I know you shlick yourself to Benadict Cumberbatch.

Come on man

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-061346_Chrome.jpg (268x233, 27.58K)

did they fire everyone in their finance department? how could they possibly think they have the budget to pump out total garbage like this that will actively hemorrhage viewers and money.

Richard Ayoade is a normal person who wants to be defined by his talent and not by his race. The BBC doesn't want him, they want a guy who is as flamboyantly GAY and BLACK as possible. I honestly don't know why.

You don’t know what ugly cute means. Zoomer women call guys who have a weird eye area but sharp jawline or vise versa ugly cute.

LMAO

Isn't this doctor who shit bankrolled by the gov?
They don't give a shit about money, Britain is beyond cringe with its woke shit. I have no idea how people live in that hole.

literally a gay nigger from outer space

>I honestly don't know why.
You know exactly why.

David Tennant looks like a rodent. Fujos are attracted to mouse faced half men like flies to shit.

Attached: DavidTennant.jpg (396x594, 64.47K)

>first gay doctor
what? i'm one of the few people who has actually watch the thirteenth doctor series and I swear that they established that the doctor's sexuality doesn't change so that they could do this thasmin ship in series 13.
doesn't make any sense to change that pretty much immediately to make him attracted to men but ig it's not the first time nuwho has assassinated the lore

Attached: doctor-who-women-day-5075d78-e1641375200367.jpg (621x412, 55.88K)

Bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-221543_kindlephoto-146538856.png (600x619, 163.63K)

Attached: 1399373277979.jpg (225x250, 8.99K)

>NPH
>Goose
Why are American actors shilling a show paid for by UK licence payers?

>I swear that they established that the doctor's sexuality doesn't change so that they could do this thasmin ship in series 13.
Nobody ever said that.

>I'm a big fan of Ncuti's, he's the coolest, and him playing Doctor Who is like, the most exciting thing that's happening right now.
its over. i like the black gay doctor now.

kek

well yeah most of these anti-woke grudges against new who are formed from people half-watching the show while looking at their phone and getting mad about imagined contradictions. like the people who said "i thought it was established time lords can NEVER change gender when they regenerate" despite the show literally never saying that

They will wonder why it has poor raitings.

I knew I smelled bussy juice.

Attached: 1640786312068.jpg (630x359, 29.82K)

NPH is in the doctor who special with him and goose is in Barbie with him so it makes sense

Attached: Screenshot-2022-07-19-at-19.44.32-2fa7.png (540x908, 503.17K)

Lol another broken buck. I just loved how they always turn their black characters into gay or effeminate them making them wear drag.

wasn't there a whole spin off 10 years ago where every character was gay. Torchwood.

i havent watched doctor who in years but how can the doctor be gay if all the other timelords are dead. If he starts hitting on human men isnt that more like, beastiality?

Cancelation is next. Faggots finally killed this show.

They're funded by global trillion dollar jewish asset managers, so you're going to suffer through it for as long as it takes white people to collectively kick jews out of white societies and take back their stolen and hoarded wealth being used to create these abominations.

Two characters in Torchwood were gay.

crippled doctor next

Attached: Evdience-Matters.jpg (329x448, 60.06K)

I don't think they had to turn him into anything

Well well well, looks like we'd got ourselves another buck for a-breakin'...

is that the goose?

Next doctor coming through

Attached: 1640549705530.webm (480x600, 1.71M)