What was your reaction to this?

Attached: talia-al-ghul-talia.gif (498x294, 1.98M)

I think i was beyond reacting by this point of the movie

a fart that i thought would be inaudible, but was absolutely not

k

There was so much awfulness in this movie that this barely registered.

I looked over at my brother and gasped I was 8

I woke up from my nap in the theater to this scene

I went OH SHIT! and the black guys in the theater next to me laughed

>TDKR was 10 years ago

Attached: 1645164173614.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

goddamn this lil honky a baller doe!

>don't care lol

Attached: The Whill(tm) to Act.jpg (1200x676, 52.81K)

Attached: 1373114867032.gif (245x186, 1008.8K)

fpbp and checked

Not surprised at all. I was aware of her character from reading comics and seeing cartoons as a kid, so it was obvious who she was the moment her character first showed up.

What a bunch of bitter fags itt. This was a solid movie and conclusion to the Nolan trilogy. I saw this when I was 17, opening night at midnight in iMax and I fucking loved it. Truly a once in a life time movie going experience, Nolan was at peak popularity with The Dark Knight and Inception, everyone was hyped for this, it probably would've made another 100 million+ if that shooting never happened. I remember lots of people in my social circle didn't see it opening weekend because of that.

I asked my brother
>who's Ra's Al Ghul?

Because I never saw Batman Begins, so this ending hit emotionally about as hard as a dry pool noodle swung by a six year old with a gimp arm.

Attached: it never ends.jpg (720x690, 41.02K)

I was 15, I remember that summer because I watched the avengers with my friends at a drive in theater, and i snuck into the amazing spider man and watched it alone, then I took my little sister to see tdkr.
I don't remember shiggy about any of the movies but I'm pretty sure capeshit peaked that summer

This, at the time the common consensus was that it was on par with TDK only after a few years did it start to get shit on

I remember fighting back the urge to immediately burst into laughter. Why the hell did they go with that take?

It summed up my reaction to the whole movie.

True, it's still a great movie but it has several flaws. But I've still rewatched it a bunch.
Maybe Batman should have died but whatever.

no reaction

I saw a single set photo of her wearing a coat which clearly identified her as Talia.

Attached: hilarie burton ar.jpg (2258x1603, 2.28M)

she's so ugly

you were born in 2004?
what the fuck
fucking zoomers