Why does Any Forums hate Family Guy?

Why does Any Forums hate Family Guy?

Attached: Family Guy - S11e04 -1_2.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

Its the Simpsons but worse

we don't
redditors who infiltrated Any Forums do
and horses

Family Guy was good for seasons 1-3, then it got progressively worse.

this

i'd say because it's "reddit" but I made a reddit account last week and I have to admit, redditors are much better posters than the people who post on Any Forums in 2022

TELL ME ABOUT STEVE, WHY DID HE WRITE FOR SEASON 8?

Kys, early family guy was terrible. modern family guy is better

It became popular at one point which is bad.

Yeah

Family Guy might be the most hit or miss cartoon in history.

south park is

it's too high brow for the midwits here

seething reddit horses

I don't hate it. I'll also give it credit that it's quality has remained consistent for 20 years. It never had quality peaks like the Simpsons but it's never been as bad as Simpsons got either. 2 consistent decades of just okay with some big laughs here and there. That's not bad.

The seasons after it was uncanceled were unwatchable. Newer episodes are actually pretty good.

Smart people just watch American Dad, though

>progressively worse.
ISeeWhatYouDidThere.webp

This, those early episodes are unwatchable, it pretty much got better as time went on except for maybe the last couple years. It's cheap ADD throwaway humor has gotten refined and the bullshit they felt they "had" to do (conclusions, morals, songs etc) has been trimmed away. It has become a streamlined shitpost of a show.

I don't get the deal with American Dad. It always seemed horrible.

First few episodes are just copy/paste Family Guy, but the last episode of S1 and everything after it's own unique show that gets progressively more outrageous.

see, this is what i mean
fuck you retarded Any Forums poster

Its okay it has it moments. I watch it with my girlfriend because she enjoys it. I dont understand why people hate it so much. Seems like people just want to be contrarians and hate whatever is popular.