OH N-

OH N-

Attached: 536BF92F-4487-47B7-8F50-F7C127347EBC.jpg (2590x4160, 3.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Cowell#Early_life
truthscrambler.com/2018/04/13/selling-your-soul-means-waking-up-in-a-cloning-center-donald-marshall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coombros...

Have you guys ever encountered bogs in real life? It's just kinda sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Cowell#Early_life

Attached: how sad.png (650x715, 619.48K)

Man whoever did his teeth did a fucking botched job. I have 2 crowns on my front, porcelain, and they look so much more real than this guys teeth.

i have, they're an... interesting phenotype

Attached: X7DAHdDu65OvLDpn57dr29XnTlAcr8ABW6hGl6F432k.jpg (640x640, 75K)

They literally look like plastic novelty teeth lol

>Those fucking demon teeth
Why are they so common?

Attached: 1659395739058082.gif (480x257, 2.46M)

I visited Hollywood once and saw some shopping in the supermarket

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7.15K)

They're probably dentures.

Based BuenosAiresFascistMan

I have. Mid 50's lady, tight dress, sloppy weird shaped ass that was held up only by the tightness of her dress, obvious tit job that looked like rock hard boobs, bogged face. I felt sorry for her more than anything to be honest. Just so much insecurity bleeding out from them that it's hard not to feel pity.

Gays are accepted now. They are legally protected especially in the UK, why is he still in the closet? Worried it would ruin his "tough judge" macho character?

He looks like one of those robotoid, human simulacra, clones/drones that are rumored to exist; they apparently have cloning factories where celebrities (and other “elite”) go; truthscrambler.com/2018/04/13/selling-your-soul-means-waking-up-in-a-cloning-center-donald-marshall/

(Also no offense; I don’t want to make fun of Simon’s appearance. Really it’s just the photo of him looks a bit fake and I’m eager to discuss clone conspiracies.$

David the truth is...

(I meant to type “)” not “$”.)

>Just so much insecurity bleeding out from them that it's hard not to feel pity.
that hits home, I relate to them in a way

he's talking about BOGS - people who get lots of plastic surgery not bongs (although Cowell is a bogged bong)

I saw a hideous one in Sydney once. The fucked lips and nose. You feel sorry for them Thad they'd want to look like hideous freaks

I saw one today on the train. She was about 25 but with the extreme bimbo lips and looked completely ridiculous. I felt sad for her in a weird way.