Is capeshit finally dying?

Is capeshit finally dying?

Attached: AC1A7F43-FC9E-4C8E-93EB-2D3E7B77411D.jpg (750x778, 347.78K)

I hope not

I'm hyped phase 5

What a söy bedroom

2 weeks

If the cringiest most braindead normalfaggot drone is sick of them then I think its over

Ok, and?

Is he wearing make up? Also eyebrows

He looks and sounds like a stoner Vinesauce

I'm not an expert in makeup, but he 100% dyes his eyebrows and beard

all faggot "influencers" do nothing but parrot this site and then later denounce it, how many years now, 19?

Name 5

this guy is so fucking annoying. he talks like every word that comes out of his mouth is the word of fucking God and doesn't realize his "comedy" and "opinions" are only attractive to 13 yr olds

Literally who?

what a flamer lol

I was tired of capeshit in 2012. I doubt normies will ever get tired.

I'm tired of Cr1TiKaL and his obnoxious monotone voice accompanied by his millennial personality.
I'm also tired of Jewtube shills, namely you OP, who keep giving this shit-tasting pussy more attention than he deserves. Fuck off.

There was a time he used to be occasionally funny. Nowadays, he's just annoying as hell & thinks his opinions are the pinnacle of all online discussions. He's become too high and mighty and needs to be knocked off the proverbial pillar.

I was simply pointing out that even basedbean influencers like him are starting to sour on superhero stuff.

Man, this quickly derailed into another "let's hate on Cr1TiKaL" bandwagon. Again.

Attached: 1657250801648.jpg (400x225, 21.13K)

lol

what the fuck are those legs?

His voice used to be deeper. Up until a couple years ago he used to fake a deep voice.

>NPCs finally allowed to think capeshit = bad
8 years fucking late

Attached: 1634897423636.jpg (225x315, 27.93K)

>whiteknighting for e-celebs

all this guy's videos are just extremely safe and uncontroversial opinions delivered much after the conversation is already over

ftm tranny

I remember doing voice impersonations of this guy in TF2 back in like 2011 or 2012, it’s a shame how lame he got after his face reveal and now he’s just unwatchable.

>All that consoomer shit strategically placed in the background
To what end

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-22 232846.png (595x512, 431.49K)